Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Ruth wrote:
March 13th, 2020, 7:42 pm
On top of everything that has been going on these past few days, I may have ruined my computer so bad everything in there may not even be salvageable anymore. Can’t do shit in advanced recovery, can’t boot in safe mode, can’t perform a system restore despite having made available recovery points, can’t even reinstall windows and keep my files. I had my files backed up somewhere the last time I reinstalled (just in case) over a year ago but I don’t think I do anymore. If I lose everything I had in there I’m gonna cry. I need a drink
I feel you. I’ve been living without my computer since October and it’s hell. Used to heat up and shut down - Got it cleaned up from dust and made sure the fan is working but nothing changed. It shuts down immediately after startup for some reason and I gave up trying to fix it at least for now. I haven’t turned it on in a while because I’m too scared the forced shutdown may ruin the system/drive and then I’ll lose my files which I only have an old back up of.

Hopefully next month I’ll replace the fan and see if it works properly.

Ruth wrote:
On top of everything that has been going on these past few days, I may have ruined my computer so bad everything in there may not even be salvageable anymore. Can’t do shit in advanced recovery, can’t boot in safe mode, can’t perform a system restore despite having made available recovery points, can’t even reinstall windows and keep my files. I had my files backed up somewhere the last time I reinstalled (just in case) over a year ago but I don’t think I do anymore. If I lose everything I had in there I’m gonna cry. I need a drink
Download Ubuntu ISO. >>> https://ubuntu.com/download/desktop

Make bootable pendrive. >>> https://rufus.ie/

Boot using that.

Backup files.

Reinstall Windows.

Pratham wrote:
March 14th, 2020, 1:02 pm
Ruth wrote:
Download Ubuntu ISO. >>> https://ubuntu.com/download/desktop

Make bootable pendrive. >>> https://rufus.ie/

Boot using that.

Backup files.

Reinstall Windows.
thank you, i’ll look into that tomorrow. currently dunno if i should attempt at recovering/repairing it myself or leave it to someone else. it all legit started from me trying to install a new graphics card driver. got an “incompatible with your version of windows” notif which is literally bullshit, and my graphics card WAS supposed to support that update. thought hey let me make a system recovery point just in case and then uninstall my drivers with ddu, then try to reinstall that specific driver. Still failed. Kind of just thought eh fuck it let’s roll everything back and forget it happened, but the restore froze for hours. did the dumb thing that never fucked my pc as hard as it did this time by restarting it. fin.

Get someone to do it for you. I had some serious lost hope moments with my pc but when I left it to some IT friends they made it work. I couldn't believe what was done. But you need a close friend who you know will dedicate some time and effort to it. These things aren't easy and some distant friends you might have will just look at it, won't bother and tell you it's impossible. But a close friend or family member with some time on their hands (and god knows we all have more of it now) will work magic for you.

My ex just texted me pics of her self-harming, asking if I enjoyed seeing her like that. She then accused me of not loving my mom as much as I do now that she's passed.

She's being a cunt right? I'm not wrong?
I blocked her cuz I decided I could do without her toxicity.
Why does it still pain me to do so?

I regret a lot, but I've always loved my mom. She was my best friend. In 13 days I'll have my first birthday without her. That's a lot. I'm not crazy right? Oh what I'd do to hug her again.

Numbers wrote:
March 15th, 2020, 11:31 am
My ex just texted me pics of her self-harming, asking if I enjoyed seeing her like that. She then accused me of not loving my mom as much as I do now that she's passed.

I regret a lot, but I've always loved my mom. She was my best friend. In 13 days I'll have my first birthday without her. That's a lot. I'm not crazy right? Oh what I'd do to hug her again.
She is emotional vampire and wants to feel something by self inflicting pain and causing emotional pain to others. In short: gtfo from that, asap. She is manipulating your feelings.

How do I know this? Met one once, fucked me up for a good while.

numbers pls gtfo away from her, she's bad

Numbers wrote:

okay so i don’t like cussing people like that but that bitch deserves a fucking smack STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM PEOPLE LIKE THAT

Numbers wrote:

Your ex is an abusive bitch and she's manipulating you.

She has problems and you are not her problem. She's taking her issues out on you.

Stay away. And don't let her get into your head. I know that you love your mother and most of all, your mother knows you love her too.

Ruth wrote:
March 15th, 2020, 12:09 pm
Numbers wrote:

okay so i don’t like cussing people like that but that bitch deserves a fucking smack STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM PEOPLE LIKE THAT
This except for the 'not liking cussing people' part.