Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.

Demoph wrote:
February 2nd, 2020, 6:08 am
Artemis wrote:
February 1st, 2020, 11:52 pm
The Good Place is so forking good. All you benches should watch it.
The finale was perfect.
Best moments were Chidi and Eleanor in Paris and their last night together, and Michael's arc. Only disappointment was that Chidi didn't say that Cicero or Montaigne said that philosophy is about learning how to die.
Thank you Michael Schur, now bring us your next show!
My biggest problem with the afterlife was
living for eternity and it's something I never want. Being able to decide when to dissolve is just so brilliant. IDK if there is an afterlife but if it exists, I would def want to dissolve after a couple thousand Jeremy Barimy's.

Only made a 30 point improvement in my three weeks of hardcore studying for GMAT.

Kind of disappointed with myself but I can only go up from here.

My current exam date is March 6th and I'll keep that date. If I don't like my March 6th score I'll take the exam again in June.

For those with any interest in what I wound up doing about my living situation, I decided to rent in a luxury high-rise in the city for a year then buy in the burbs. It's a nice building, has a few rooftop decks (one facing the lake one facing the city) so hopefully this'll get the city bug out of my system. Wound up locking it in much lower than market rate due to winter pricing. Similar units are already $180 more a month, so I'm feeling good.

For those who want to see the unit and the sweet view, here it is:

https://i.imgur.com/5r7QhiN.mp4

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
February 4th, 2020, 5:12 pm
For those with any interest in what I wound up doing about my living situation, I decided to rent in a luxury high-rise in the city for a year then buy in the burbs. It's a nice building, has a few rooftop decks (one facing the lake one facing the city) so hopefully this'll get the city bug out of my system. Wound up locking it in much lower than market rate due to winter pricing. Similar units are already $180 more a month, so I'm feeling good.

-Vader
that view tho :shock: :o 8-) 8-)

Vader is the real dark knight! :batman:

I like that view of roundabout.

Anyway, why the fuck the forum is broken?

Lol Pratham, what have you been doing you naughty, naughty boy.

Vader182 wrote:
February 4th, 2020, 5:12 pm

-Vader
okay yea the view and those floor to ceiling windows are spectacular

Pratham wrote:
February 5th, 2020, 1:41 am
I like that view of roundabout.

Anyway, why the fuck the forum is broken?

I lol whenever I see this cuz it's like opening the door and catching the forum just before it gets dressed.