Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Do good on the GMAT, get into grad school, spend less time online, hang out with friends more, watch more Criterion Channel, read more, use up more of my makeup before buying more, lose at least 10-15 pounds, improve my acne.

1. Don't put a bullet in my head.

Numbers wrote:
January 5th, 2020, 3:21 am
Don't you fucking dare

Numbers wrote:
January 5th, 2020, 3:21 am

So I found someone new but I can't be with her since I'm gonna be thousands of miles away from her in a few days. I told her this a week ago, and I guess she's hot enough to have found someone new. My ex is a sex worker now btw. IDK. I think this is the end of the line for me tbph.
Goodbye guys. If everything works out, today is my last day. Thanks for everything. Honestly.

I just don't want to be alone anymore.

Numbers wrote:
January 5th, 2020, 3:02 pm
So I found someone new but I can't be with her since I'm gonna be thousands of miles away from her in a few days. I told her this a week ago, and I guess she's hot enough to have found someone new. My ex is a sex worker now btw. IDK. I think this is the end of the line for me tbph.
Goodbye guys. If everything works out, today is my last day. Thanks for everything. Honestly.

I hope this is not what I feel like it is. I’m PM’ing you right now

Ruth wrote:
January 5th, 2020, 3:05 pm
Numbers wrote:

I hope this is not what I feel like it is. I’m PM’ing you right now
It's the closest thing I have to a suicide note. My family has abandoned me. So has every attempt at romance. Ban me if I broke the rules, idk. I'm just lost. I'm truly fucking lost.

Numbers please don't do anything like that. I remember feeling like you nearly two years ago. I stuck through it and my situation has never been better.

You got this dude. Please don't go.

Numbers wrote:

Man, we need you. Your life is precious. It truly is. Please take our hands and talk some more about your problems, we've all had it rough sometimes.

It's going to get better before you know it.

You're not a burden to anyone and your life, as rough as it might be now, is always worth living. It will get better. More people care about you than you realize or are aware of.

You've got people here (including myself) that are here to talk if you need to open up further about anything. We're here for you.