Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Vader182 wrote:
Vader182 wrote:I've applied for something I'm excited for, which some of you may find out about soon, and it can go either way. I'm fine with either result (getting it or not getting it), but it's the not knowing that's killing me.

I was this was with exams in University. I'd rather know I got a low grade than sit there wondering, only this is real life now.

-Vader
Update:

I pitched my Dunkirk article / review / analysis, and I'm completely psyched to share this with all of you:

http://www.rogerebert.com/balder-and-da ... kirk-beach

-Vader

£

I'm so sorry about your dog m4... It feels awful, I know.

And we literally talked about him just a few weeks ago. Why do these things happen?

Vader182 wrote:
Vader182 wrote:I've applied for something I'm excited for, which some of you may find out about soon, and it can go either way. I'm fine with either result (getting it or not getting it), but it's the not knowing that's killing me.

I was this was with exams in University. I'd rather know I got a low grade than sit there wondering, only this is real life now.

-Vader
Update:

I pitched my Dunkirk article / review / analysis, and I'm completely psyched to share this with all of you:

-Vader
Will give it a read later this evening, but a congrats beforehand! :thumbup:

Damn, V, that is huge! Will read it asap! :gonf:

Willem, tell me about it man... :cry: I went to see his little grave in the woods across my app, if everything's alright and all... and just couldn't stand it. Snapped in a second. I might get another one but not for a while, we lost our family cat not long ago due to poisoning (some shit even shittier humans leave for animals).

Vader182 wrote:

-Vader
Update:

-Vader
this is v good

vader yooooooooooooooooo!!!

Congrats, Vader.

dude fantastic

:clap:

mods please put this on the front page

Man I knew it would be something big and even called it in Dunkirk thread, so happy for our dude.

This sounds like one of Cilogy's satires come to life.

Wow Vader, congrats man! :) :gonf:
m4st4 wrote:Willem, tell me about it man... :cry: I went to see his little grave in the woods across my app, if everything's alright and all... and just couldn't stand it. Snapped in a second. I might get another one but not for a while, we lost our family cat not long ago due to poisoning (some shit even shittier humans leave for animals).
These kind of things always remind me how good things can turn around in one snap, instantly.

I hope you get over it soon man! And I do believe that a new doggo could help you with it when the time is right.