Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Michaelf2225 wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:everyone to come to NY
where/when ya seein dumpkirk

i be there 20th
farmingdale multiplex on long island
dang

i’ll be in Manhattan at the Lincoln Square Imax

Who would you pick in a billionaire cage death match?

Michael Stuhlbarg is quite an underrated actor.

Braked has a pic on Instagram that made literally every sperm in my body spontaneously combust.

Bacon wrote:Michael Stuhlbarg is quite an underrated actor.
Miss Sloane, Doctor Strange, Arrival, Steve Jobs, Blue Jasmine, Hitchcock, Lincoln, Hugo.

Actors would kill to have a resume like his, but even though he's gotten the roles, he's never gotten the critical recognition except for A Serious Man which I haven't seen yet.

BlairCo wrote:
Miss Sloane, Doctor Strange, Arrival, Steve Jobs, Blue Jasmine, Hitchcock, Lincoln, Hugo.

Actors would kill to have a resume like his, but even though he's gotten the roles, he's never gotten the critical recognition except for A Serious Man which I haven't seen yet.
He will get it for Call Me By Your Name.

BlairCo wrote:

Exactly. Glad I'm not alone. He's crazy good honestly in almost everything he's in. Just saw he was in The Shape of Water too and got real excited. Wanted to voice my enthusiasm.

Cilogy wrote:Braked has a pic on Instagram that made literally every sperm in my body spontaneously combust.
O
...which one

BlairCo wrote:

In most of those he plays minor roles tho. So it's kind of hard to receive recognition when your roles aren't even secondary most of the time.

True, but each of the movies I've mentioned were shrouded in so much potential awards gossip that I'm surprised he hasn't been given a leading role since A Serious Man. I feel he just has an eye for some seriously good scripts, and he's always exceptionally solid in them.