Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Yea, I know. To be honest I can't tell if my partial dislike for theatre is because of some of the memories I get whenever I think more about it, the attitude I've grown to attribute to theatre people, which is kinda stereotyping yeah, but holy shit, the kind of people I've seen. No offence to them, people are always free to do what they what, it's just that a lot of the times quite a few of them preach that theatrical overexaggerated acting as the only "right" way to go on about acting in general. And it's so off putting.

Yea, money is where it's at. Which is ironic given the critiques that Hollywood often times garners from "real" art people. A little hypocritical and not so passionate if you shit on film as art and then do it purely for the dough lol.

How the fuck is everyone?

Peace wrote:How the fuck is everyone?

Cold.

Are you enjoying those 70s while I'm knee deep in snow?

Cilogy wrote:
Cold.

Are you enjoying those 70s while I'm knee deep in snow?
It was cold the other week, had some sleet and snow for a few hours lol

It keeps going back and forth. It's been in the 40's all day. A few days ago yeah it was fucking 70. I was gonna go buy a better jack, but was like fuck it.

What you doing in Colorado?

A theater in Amsterdam will be having a Scorsese Exhibition this spring/summer heck yeaahh

anyone wanna buy me a plane ticket to amsterdam

Fuckin' love it when the Cowboys lose.

Had some baby drama over the weekend. My lady friend said she was having pains in her stomach and stuff a few days after we hooked up.

Turned out everything was ok and nothing major in any way but man... most stressful weekend of my life.