Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Got a sweet job offer in Newcastle upon tyne. Anyone know about this city? Reccomend it or nah?

Dodd gademit I know a butcher there he'll take care of you.
Kidding... he's not actually a butcher ;)

Dodd wrote:Got a sweet job offer in Newcastle upon tyne. Anyone know about this city? Reccomend it or nah?
Probably one of the best modern places you could be in the UK actually. London / Manchester / Newcastle / Liverpool are all awesome and contemporary, most of UK is really tied to its traditional values usually creating historical towns like Bath and Cambridge.

elemunt wrote:
Dodd wrote:Got a sweet job offer in Newcastle upon tyne. Anyone know about this city? Reccomend it or nah?
Probably one of the best modern places you could be in the UK actually. London / Manchester / Newcastle / Liverpool are all awesome and contemporary, most of UK is really tied to its traditional values usually creating historical towns like Bath and Cambridge.
Cool, thanks for the feedback. I think I am going to take the job. Milan is cool but I'm ready for a change.

I am going to be working in the tech space for a fast-moving startup so if you could speak to the startup landscape in Newcastle that would be great.

What happened to coming to Cape Town Dodd?

what do you do?

Michaelf2225 wrote: what do you do?
points for the person who can remember the movie quote this reminds me of

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:
Michaelf2225 wrote: what do you do?
points for the person who can remember the movie quote this reminds me of