Do you prefer to watch movies alone or in groups?

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.

Do you prefer to watch movies alone or in groups?

Alone
47%
In Groups
11%
Both
42%

Total votes: 66

:think: I like to watch a movie alone because, when i watch a movie with my family they want to tell me what happen in that movie, if they had watch that movie before me.

Depends on the movie. If I want to watch one of Nolan's Batman movies, I definitely want to watch it in a group, but if for another instance I want to watch Insomnia, I get the feeling of being isolated and want to watch it alone. Same with There Will Be Blood. That is just me though

One movie I made the mistake of watching along was Requiem for a Dream. Dear lord I will never watch a movie like that alone again, utterly depressing.

And I suck at watching horror movies, I will never watch one of those alone.

Any other genre I can watch either with a group or alone. Just my personal tastes though.

NothinButM wrote:Depends on the movie. If I want to watch one of Nolan's Batman movies, I definitely want to watch it in a group, but if for another instance I want to watch Insomnia, I get the feeling of being isolated and want to watch it alone. Same with There Will Be Blood. That is just me though

One movie I made the mistake of watching along was Requiem for a Dream. Dear lord I will never watch a movie like that alone again, utterly depressing.

And I suck at watching horror movies, I will never watch one of those alone.

Any other genre I can watch either with a group or alone. Just my personal tastes though.
Yea, I agree. Some movies are better in groups, some are better alone.

It all depends on what kind of people are in that group.
Sadly for me its just me and my friend.Would've enjoyed few others while watching Inception for brainstorm afterwords.
gib sigs

Both. even though it would be awesome watching inception in the theatre with some one you know & not yourself lol.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

Groups when you've seen it, yourself when you have. Because after seeing Inception with my friends, all I wanted to do was talk about the ending and the effects, etc. It would've been hard to not just start screaming in excitement when I walked out of the theater :D

I like to watch movies with my family, but I prefer watching movies alone.

not gonna lie all my inception viewings (6 so far) have been ny myself. so glad its friday & my girlfriend really wants to see inception. so glad i get to watch inception with someone i know.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

I prefer going to the cinema alone if I'm honest.

But then again, I like having movie nights with friends...

Nah, I prefer to be alone.

If i am going to the cinema, then with a group of friends, so we can discuss about the film over dinner which turn in to heated debates :lol:

Alone for Dvds etc so i can analyse every detail of the film