Actually spot-on simple personality test...

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Your personality type is: ISFJ
ISFJs are true altruists, meeting kindness with kindness-in-excess and engaging the work and people they believe in with enthusiasm and generosity.
This sounds nothing like me :x

I did the test 2 days ago. Forgot to post what i got back then. My result was INTP. I'll say it's 50/50 between being correct and wrong.

just did the test it seems wildly (~90%) accurate
prince0gotham wrote:
December 7th, 2014, 3:39 pm
I remember doing this in the summer and i was an ifnp i think
Also yes theseersonality types are mostly correct as in they exist and the standard of the test seems relatively well accepted, if you youtube search ull see a ton of videos about the types

Edit: infp i mean
i always knew we had a connection

i’m a speshul infj snowflake because this type is apparently super rare or whatever

but i could swear i did that test some years ago and had a different result (infp i think) so who knows

Some people get different results each time they do this but mine is pretty constant.

Campaigner Personality - ENFP-A / ENFP-T

Probably because I pretty much perfectly fit the description. Phil Dunphy is also a pretty good comparison.
Last edited by LelekPL on January 31st, 2020, 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I get INTJ or INTP but this thread was created by RIFA and he's stupid so who cares what he thinks when it comes to personality tests?

Am Kylo Ren apparently.
:cool:

wtf i am thanos AND bill gates?

where the fuck is my money and stones? one snap and i can get rid of the boomers and twitter people i hate.

my astrological sign is dragonfly