Actually spot-on simple personality test...

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.

ENFJ

I dunno, doesn't seem very spot-on.

I've done this a few times and got INTJ before

this time it's INFJ

huh

Not sure if this is right tho. I just like hanging out with people and shit. This is like a nerd guy personality type. :think:

lol Doddario is introverted?

I remember doing this in the summer and i was an ifnp i think
Also yes theseersonality types are mostly correct as in they exist and the standard of the test seems relatively well accepted, if you youtube search ull see a ton of videos about the types

Edit: infp i mean
Last edited by prince0gotham on December 7th, 2014, 3:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cilogy wrote:lol Doddario is introverted?
Hell nah. Why would anyone be. You have one life to live then you die. Live it to the fullest.

FYI, personality tests are wildly unreliable and invalid. They are fun, though.

The ENFP personality is a true free spirit. They are often the life of the party, but unlike Explorers, they are less interested in the sheer excitement and pleasure of the moment than they are in enjoying the social and emotional connections they make with others. Charming, independent, energetic and compassionate, the 7% of the population that they comprise can certainly be felt in any crowd.

Also, I don't think anyone that has met me for more than 5 minutes would call me a "free spirit" lol.

-Vader

I've known for years that I'm INTJ

But INTJ =/= introverted

Btw that simple personality test is called the Myers-Brigg Type Indicator and is an actual official psychology test that is widely used across the world

Now that doesn't mean it's always right of course, but I know the description given on Wikipedia about INTJs is strikingly spot-on for me

Dodd wrote:
Cilogy wrote:lol Doddario is introverted?
Hell nah. Why would anyone be. You have one life to live then you die. Live it to the fullest.
This doesn't even make any sense. :?