NolanFans Diary Dawn of Collecting

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
MiracleSleeper2 wrote:The age of being single has ended. The age of romance has begun.

Me = very happy
keep it solid.

I feel like RIFA is one of those guys who just goes around telling women how he "disapproves of their attire."

Analyzing the Psycho Shower Scene in Film and TV class was fun, if it weren't for youths that surrounded me.

BlairCo wrote:Analyzing the Psycho Shower Scene in Film and TV class was fun, if it weren't for youths that surrounded me.

Bacon wrote:
MiracleSleeper2 wrote:The age of being single has ended. The age of romance has begun.

Me = very happy
:clap: :clap: :clap:

I still have not watched the Interstellar teaser or trailer. And I've been trying to focus on other films to keep my mind of it. But I'm getting tempted...

anonymity wrote:I still have not watched the Interstellar teaser or trailer. And I've been trying to focus on other films to keep my mind of it. But I'm getting tempted...
Seriously don't.

I'm not saying I regret seeing it, or that it gives too much away, but going in as blind as you can is easily the best option.

Cilogy wrote:
anonymity wrote:I still have not watched the Interstellar teaser or trailer. And I've been trying to focus on other films to keep my mind of it. But I'm getting tempted...
Seriously don't.

I'm not saying I regret seeing it, or that it gives too much away, but going in as blind as you can is easily the best option.
Agreed.

I mean, it's not like you need to be sold on it at this point. You know it's something you're going to want to see.

I should be okay. Just have to keep my focus elsewhere for the next few months. Not long to go really.

This is for da intro post. If you would like to edit it in ofcourse DD :D

I would have done Chris Nolan with a Darth Vader helmet if 'NolanFans' Collective Diary Episode V: The Diary Strikes Back' was picked, but maybe for the future!
Last edited by Sysmatic on July 22nd, 2014, 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.