NolanFans Diary Dawn of Collecting

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Cilogy wrote:that kind of happened with my first viewing, probably because I read too many reviews on NF and from RT
happened to me the first viewing but I did the opposite

on my second and third viewings I was sucked in so hard

and the forth viewing something got in my brain and infected me from the video tapes scene onward

and it's not even really the movies fault; if I didn't like it id know by now.

Crazy Eight wrote:
Dream-Xtractor wrote:
Ruth wrote:So I took my father to see Interstellar today (which never happens, NEVER), and while I think he did somewhat enjoy it (he said he'll need to watch it again), as soon as we came back home, he still somehow managed to use it to make me feel like shit about myself. Not even sure if "disapppointed" is the right word to describe my feelings anymore.
What did he say?
"Would have loved to see that movie with the son I could have had, girl."
:lol: :lol:

Dream, it's a long and complicated story.. He mostly said a ton of pessimistic bullshit about me and my future, and he even knows how disappointed of myself I am. But still.. kinda hurts a little to hear it from a person whom you're supposed to consider close to you. Makes the whole 'father-daughter' dynamic of Interstellar seem a tiny bit depressing.

philip lord @philiplord
Interstellar is Nolan's The Abyss

Cilogy wrote:
BlairCo wrote:
Cilogy wrote:Richard Armitage would have made a nice Bond.
And a nice Batman as well.
of course, in fact he would have been perfect for it
He could still be the next Bond after Craig. I also would've loved to see him as Batman. mancrush

For those that don't visit the Interstellar forum - you remember when I transcribed the TDKR screenplay book into a screenplay formatted PDF?

Well I'm doing it again for Interstellar, well transferring given that I'm just copy and pasting from the eBook, I just have to go through everything making sure that it's all formatted correctly...should be up tonight :)

I think I read your TDKR script then :lol:

Besides, isn't that an awful lot of work? (though you're doing Christ Nolan's work so there's that)

Nomis1700 wrote:I think I read your TDKR script then :lol:

Besides, isn't that an awful lot of work? (though you're doing Christ Nolan's work so there's that)
TDKR WAS an awful lot of work, took me a week...with this, the text is there digitally since I'm using the eBook (I have the paperback copy too) I just copy and paste the entire thing into Celtx, which formats it the best it can, then I just go through making sure everything is placed correctly (action, characters dialogues etc.) Nearly halfway through already. Nowhere near as much work.

It would have been cool to grow up in Japan in the 80s.

antovolk wrote:
Nomis1700 wrote:I think I read your TDKR script then :lol:

TDKR WAS an awful lot of work, took me a week...with this, the text is there digitally since I'm using the eBook (I have the paperback copy too) I just copy and paste the entire thing into Celtx, which formats it the best it can, then I just go through making sure everything is placed correctly (action, characters dialogues etc.) Nearly halfway through already. Nowhere near as much work.
You did a really well job on the TDKR script, so thanks for that 8-) Looking forward to read the Interstellar script.