NolanFans Diary Dawn of Collecting

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Cilogy wrote:
SomeFrenchToast wrote:lol my dad thinks Nolan is boring as fuck
well your dad was a boring fuck
dude, that's my dad you're talking about :| he certainly accomplished greater things for me than Nolan ever did and ever will

SomeFrenchToast wrote:
Cilogy wrote:
dude, that's my dad you're talking about :| he certainly accomplished greater things for me than Nolan ever did and ever will
I think Cilogy is implying that your dad was bad in bed.

Not that it is any better than what you thought.

I had an essay due in for Friday at 4pm and I finished it. I cited all my sources and everything - unfortunately, I completely underestimated how long it would take me to fill out the citations and compile the bibliography, so I had to hand it in half-complete in that regard. Not only that, but I handed it in 6mins late and the Arts & Humanities college at uni has the policy of "submission after 4pm = 0%", and they're pretty strict about it, which essentially means I've failed that module. I need to pass all my modules in order to graduate, so basically, I'm completely fucked.

I have contacted the teacher as well as my personal tutor and explained the situation, but I'm not sure how much of a difference it would make.

MikaHaeli8 wrote:I had an essay due in for Friday at 4pm and I finished it. I cited all my sources and everything - unfortunately, I completely underestimated how long it would take me to fill out the citations and compile the bibliography, so I had to hand it in half-complete in that regard. Not only that, but I handed it in 6mins late and the Arts & Humanities college at uni has the policy of "submission after 4pm = 0%", and they're pretty strict about it, which essentially means I've failed that module. I need to pass all my modules in order to graduate, so basically, I'm completely fucked.

I have contacted the teacher as well as my personal tutor and explained the situation, but I'm not sure how much of a difference it would make.
You're doing it wrong, Mika.

1.) Become close with all your professors and TAs throughout the semester. Show how responsible you are and enthusiastic you are for the class and subject as often as possible.

2.) Lie REALLY well.

3.) You can get away with virtually anything in college.

4.) This is one reason my GPA has stayed as high as it is.

-Vader

MikaHaeli8 wrote:I had an essay due in for Friday at 4pm and I finished it. I cited all my sources and everything - unfortunately, I completely underestimated how long it would take me to fill out the citations and compile the bibliography, so I had to hand it in half-complete in that regard. Not only that, but I handed it in 6mins late and the Arts & Humanities college at uni has the policy of "submission after 4pm = 0%", and they're pretty strict about it, which essentially means I've failed that module. I need to pass all my modules in order to graduate, so basically, I'm completely fucked.

That sucks. I had the same thing lately. I had to finish part of my project before Friday midnight (we could email). But I found out I had to hand in more than I had finished. So that was a stressing night... But I had it emailed in time luckily. Now still waiting for her response and hope it's good enough.

I just woke up from a dream where for some reason Peter Capaldi was my grandpa and he had cancer and one night he decided to get in that night gown from his first episode and just die, and I got so upset that I blacked out and ended up in an IMAX theater watching a Tyler Perry movie.

SomeFrenchToast wrote:
Cilogy wrote:
lol Frenchy

it was a sex joke

yeah cilogy insulting someone's parents on the internet is crossing the line

Forum Pro
Law
Ro, Ro, don't hang up. I'm in trouble. Umm, I'm in some lady's house.. Ro would you do a favor for me please? Just one thing i'll never ask for anything again.. Look don't tell him about me okay? .. Ro? Don't tell him about me. Ro.. Okay? Ro.. Ro.. please.

Law wrote:Ro, Ro, don't hang up. I'm in trouble. Umm, I'm in some lady's house.. Ro would you do a favor for me please? Just one thing i'll never ask for anything again.. Look don't tell him about me okay? .. Ro? Don't tell him about me. Ro.. Okay? Ro.. Ro.. please.
Why did you need to remind me of this