NolanFans Diary Dawn of Collecting

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Cilogy wrote:this has been quite the year for leaks and hacks
Agreed.

Netflix has a take shelter pic of Chastain for lawless. Fail.

Holy shit! I barely passed my Final High School Exams. Got above 50% for each subject.

So the Minority Report show with Larry Wilmore is now The Nightly Dhow with Larry Wilmore (since it follows the Daily Show)

Durden wrote:Netflix has a take shelter pic of Chastain for lawless. Fail.
My local cinema has a fanmade poster for Interstellar on their homepage.

m4st4 wrote:
The Today Show used a fanmade poster for one of their backdrops when Nolan was there.

ChristNolan wrote:
m4st4 wrote:
The Today Show used a fanmade poster for one of their backdrops when Nolan was there.
That's terrible.

I want everyone to know the bullshit grade I got in this bullshit class is, in keeping with this theme, is also BULLSHIT. The teacher is a grad school flake that didn't even upload a rubric or prompt for the papers, gave us instructions on assignments, or critiqued our papers with any degree of depth so as to illustrate to us what to improve on in the future. It was a 100 level "easy" class a friend and I took together, both of us graduating this semester in honors, and the teacher fucking B'd us. She didn't respond to any emails almost ever (seriously), cancelled class more than any teacher I've ever had in all of college, and had more than one class period where we did absolutely nothing. Like, we had a class where we looked at paintings and said if they made us feel happy or sad. I'm so not even joking. So If the two kids who got As in the 300 level "versions" of this class got fucking Bs, and apparently "didn't understand" the "material" or the "elite" "expectations" she had for this 100 level class, there's probably a problem with the way you're teaching the class and not a problem with the students. Such bullshit.

Rant OVER.

-Vader

Forum Pro
Law
Vader182 wrote:I want everyone to know the bullshit grade I got in this bullshit class is, in keeping with this theme, is also BULLSHIT. The teacher is a grad school flake that didn't even upload a rubric or prompt for the papers, gave us instructions on assignments, or critiqued our papers with any degree of depth so as to illustrate to us what to improve on in the future. It was a 100 level "easy" class a friend and I took together, both of us graduating this semester in honors, and the teacher fucking B'd us. She didn't respond to any emails almost ever (seriously), cancelled class more than any teacher I've ever had in all of college, and had more than one class period where we did absolutely nothing. Like, we had a class where we looked at paintings and said if they made us feel happy or sad. I'm so not even joking. So If the two kids who got As in the 300 level "versions" of this class got fucking Bs, and apparently "didn't understand" the "material" or the "elite" "expectations" she had for this 100 level class, there's probably a problem with the way you're teaching the class and not a problem with the students. Such bullshit.

Rant OVER.

-Vader

Law wrote: Image
:lol: :lol: :clap:

Vader182 wrote:I want everyone to know the bullshit grade I got in this bullshit class is, in keeping with this theme, is also BULLSHIT. The teacher is a grad school flake that didn't even upload a rubric or prompt for the papers, gave us instructions on assignments, or critiqued our papers with any degree of depth so as to illustrate to us what to improve on in the future. It was a 100 level "easy" class a friend and I took together, both of us graduating this semester in honors, and the teacher fucking B'd us. She didn't respond to any emails almost ever (seriously), cancelled class more than any teacher I've ever had in all of college, and had more than one class period where we did absolutely nothing. Like, we had a class where we looked at paintings and said if they made us feel happy or sad. I'm so not even joking. So If the two kids who got As in the 300 level "versions" of this class got fucking Bs, and apparently "didn't understand" the "material" or the "elite" "expectations" she had for this 100 level class, there's probably a problem with the way you're teaching the class and not a problem with the students. Such bullshit.

Rant OVER.

-Vader
You should discuss this Administration. If you plead your case there is a good chance they will nullify the mark if the professor is as incompetent as you said.