NolanFans Diary Dawn of Collecting

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Sysmatic wrote:This is for da intro post. If you would like to edit it in DD ofcourse :D

I would have done Chris Nolan with a Darth Vader helmet if 'NolanFans' Collective Diary Episode V: The Diary Strikes Back' was picked, but maybe for the future!
wow nice work!

Sysmatic wrote:This is for da intro post. If you would like to edit it in ofcourse DD :D

I would have done Chris Nolan with a Darth Vader helmet if 'NolanFans' Collective Diary Episode V: The Diary Strikes Back' was picked, but maybe for the future!
:clap: :clap: :gonf:

Great work. Intro post updated and full credit given.

Robert Downey Jr. Tops Forbes’ Highest-Paid Actors List for Second Year

:clap:

Sysmatic wrote:This is for da intro post. If you would like to edit it in ofcourse DD :D

I'm currently falling in love with George Orwell's 1984.
On reflection, I'm not sure if that would qualify as a pun.

Weird Al's new album has reached #1 in music charts

I should probably get on that shit.

Am I the only one that doesn't really like Weird Al? I respect how successful he's been, and he definitely has talent writing songs, I just don't really get into him.

Bacon wrote:Am I the only one that doesn't really like Weird Al? I respect how successful he's been, and he definitely has talent writing songs, I just don't really get into him.
I agree. I think he's talented. I just don't get into him either.

Bacon wrote:Am I the only one that doesn't really like Weird Al? I respect how successful he's been, and he definitely has talent writing songs, I just don't really get into him.
He can be funny every once and a while, but yeah, never really cared for him much.