NolanFans Diary Dawn of Collecting

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
So craziest thing happened today. I went down to get some coffee as usual. While I am waiting in line for coffee I spot a certain famous actor in front of me. I get exited and a little nervous since he is a favourite of mine. I build up the courage to say how much I appreciate his work and what a big fan of his I am. I then proceed to politely ask for an autograph in which he tells me to go fuck myself :lol:

Guess who the actor was
Edward fucking Norton

MyCocaine wrote:So craziest thing happened today. I went down to get some coffee as usual. While I am waiting in line for coffee I spot a certain famous actor in front of me. I get exited and a little nervous since he is a favourite of mine. I build up the courage to say how much I appreciate his work and what a big fan of his I am. I then proceed to politely ask for an autograph in which he tells me to go fuck myself :lol:

Guess who the actor was
Edward fucking Norton
Lucky you.

MyCocaine wrote:So craziest thing happened today. I went down to get some coffee as usual. While I am waiting in line for coffee I spot a certain famous actor in front of me. I get exited and a little nervous since he is a favourite of mine. I build up the courage to say how much I appreciate his work and what a big fan of his I am. I then proceed to politely ask for an autograph in which he tells me to go fuck myself :lol:

Guess who the actor was
Edward fucking Norton
Lol for some reason I was expecting him to be Hugh Jackman :lol:

How do you pronounce 'Hermione'?

Havoc1st wrote:How do you pronounce 'Hermione'?
I usually say "her-moy-knee"

Forum Pro
Law
Ruth wrote:So I used to have this mole on the right side of my back, which wasn't very dark nor very big to begin with. But this year, a lot of moles on my body started disappearing, which was weird, but I've heard the younger you are, the more common it is to happen, so I wasn't too frightened. That mole on my back disappeared, too (lol at least I think so). And yesterday, out of nowhere, I found this weird rosy mark (bump?) on the very same place. It's not itching or painful, but yeah... can't say I'm not alerted. And what sucks even more is the timing - I can barely make an appointment to see a doctor, since it's Christmas and everyone's either on holiday, or too busy - the lines are stacked for at least a few upcoming weeks.

So yeah. This year was pure fun.
I had the same thing and went to the doctor to get it removed, no biggie. It's mainly just precautionary, so whenever you get a chance call up the docs.

Right now I'm in New York! Fucking New York!

BlairCo wrote:Right now I'm in New York! Fucking New York!
:o Details incoming?

let's fak brooo