NolanFans Diary Dawn of Collecting

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Rom wrote:
Cilogy wrote:It's because a lot of what you say makes zero sense. For example, linking your anticipation of a film with your impression of forum members. Neither of those things should have any bearing on the other.
When I will watch the movie I will remember how I saw that footage in trailers, I will remember my anticipation that I spent on this forum, and I will remember how all of you told me that everything I'm saying is nonsense piece of shit that shouldn't even be read, that I'm drug addict, that everything is wrong with me, and that why does creatures like me even exist in the world. This is what I will think about while watching the movie in premiere day at IMAX. Does it makes sense for you now? Anyway I don't want to discuss anything here anymore, I lost any motivation, same for Interstellar anticipation and news. Goodbye everyone.
still want to share my space photos I prepared for counting days towards premiere, I spent some time making them, there are normal people in Interstellar section

Cilogy wrote:
Rom wrote:So I'm assuming I won't get any serious answer to my post except for countless insults from every single member for pretty much no reason explained. If that's so it means this place is basically a bunch of friends that don't even want to discuss movie related topics and having fun insult new members. I should have been stayed as reader on this forum, I'm regretting that I registered here and I didn't expect to find Nolan fans community to actually be like that, not gonna insult anyone because I'm not like you. Interstellar hype is basically half gone because of impression after being part of this community.
It's because a lot of what you say makes zero sense. For example, linking your anticipation of a film with your impression of forum members. Neither of those things should have any bearing on the other.
link please. lel

MiracleSleeper2 wrote:
Rom wrote:
Cilogy wrote:It's because a lot of what you say makes zero sense. For example, linking your anticipation of a film with your impression of forum members. Neither of those things should have any bearing on the other.
When I will watch the movie I will remember how I saw that footage in trailers, I will remember my anticipation that I spent on this forum, and I will remember how all of you told me that everything I'm saying is nonsense piece of shit that shouldn't even be read, that I'm drug addict, that everything is wrong with me, and that why does creatures like me even exist in the world. This is what I will think about while watching the movie in premiere day at IMAX. Does it makes sense for you now? Anyway I don't want to discuss anything here anymore, I lost any motivation, same for Interstellar anticipation and news. Goodbye everyone.
still want to share my space photos I prepared for counting days towards premiere, I spent some time making them, there are normal people in Interstellar section
You should seriously reply to my PM me so we can talk about this. I think you have the wrong idea of how NF members view you. Because no one thinks you're a piece of shit or some kind of 'creature'.
I would PM him as well, but seeing that he's been ignoring every single post of mine directed towards him for reasons unknown (to me, at least), that probably would be a waste of time lol.

So apparently I "have plenty of other members". I don't even know what's that supposed to mean.

Bacon wrote:So apparently I "have plenty of other members". I don't even know what's that supposed to mean.
You personally?

MikaHaeli8 wrote:
Bacon wrote:So apparently I "have plenty of other members". I don't even know what's that supposed to mean.
You personally?
I have no idea. Was just told that by someone in PM (not saying who as it's not allowed). If I gotta remove the post I will, but I'm not revealing who sent it to me. Made me scratch my head. Dunno if it implies ownership of the other regular members here or what.

Bacon wrote:
MikaHaeli8 wrote:
You personally?
I have no idea. Was just told that by someone in PM (not saying who as it's not allowed). If I gotta remove the post I will, but I'm not revealing who sent it to me. Made me scratch my head. Dunno if it implies ownership of the other regular members here or what.
You are my master.

Have decided that this will be my way of revising Italian this year:

If another god damn Interstellar TV spot sneaks up on me, I might go blow up Paramount's HQ.

ChristNolan wrote:If another god damn Interstellar TV spot sneaks up on me, I might go blow up Paramount's HQ.
Lol I saw that one. And why the heck are you angry at them. You're the one being weird (but respectable). :lol: