NolanFans Diary Dawn of Collecting

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Dodd wrote:Can anyone help find the song playing in this vid? I shazamed it but nothing :(

"South of Heaven" by Slayer

;)

Ron Howard is the biggest hit and miss director. So many masterpieces, so many piles of crap.

Rom
So I'm assuming I won't get any serious answer to my post except for countless insults from every single member for pretty much no reason explained. If that's so it means this place is basically a bunch of friends that don't even want to discuss movie related topics and having fun insult new members. I should have been stayed as reader on this forum, I'm regretting that I registered here and I didn't expect to find Nolan fans community to actually be like that, not gonna insult anyone because I'm not like you. Interstellar hype is basically half gone because of impression after being part of this community.

Forum Pro
Law
Rom wrote:So I'm assuming I won't get any serious answer to my post except for countless insults from every single member for pretty much no reason explained. If that's so it means this place is basically a bunch of friends that don't even want to discuss movie related topics and having fun insult new members. I should have been stayed as reader on this forum, I'm regretting that I registered here and I didn't expect to find Nolan fans community to actually be like that, not gonna insult anyone because I'm not like you. Interstellar hype is basically half gone because of impression after being part of this community.

Rom wrote:So I'm assuming I won't get any serious answer to my post except for countless insults from every single member for pretty much no reason explained. If that's so it means this place is basically a bunch of friends that don't even want to discuss movie related topics and having fun insult new members. I should have been stayed as reader on this forum, I'm regretting that I registered here and I didn't expect to find Nolan fans community to actually be like that, not gonna insult anyone because I'm not like you. Interstellar hype is basically half gone because of impression after being part of this community.
Don't take it personally man. 'Every' forum is pretty much like this. You shouldn't expect serious responses all of the time, because most of the people aren't really on here to have super in depth discussions; they're simply here to chat and have a good time. I think the members were just making light of your theory, not so much insulting you. As I said, don't take it personally.

Also, I PM'd you regarding your theory. I was hoping we could discuss it.

It's because a lot of what you say makes zero sense. For example, linking your anticipation of a film with your impression of forum members. Neither of those things should have any bearing on the other.

Also, some of the things you brought up have been discussed to death and beyond here.

Dude I'm not insulting you. Can't really speak for others, but if I were you, I wouldn't take everything so seriously. The way we all are communicating here SHOULD NOT affect your anticipation for Interstellar. Just move on and have fun. Remember this is the internet, so you can't really control the kind of people that are going to come here, but not everyone here is bad, ffs.

Chill out dude, you're taking things way too seriously. Just relax and have fun.

Rom
Cilogy wrote:It's because a lot of what you say makes zero sense. For example, linking your anticipation of a film with your impression of forum members. Neither of those things should have any bearing on the other.
When I will watch the movie I will remember how I saw that footage in trailers, I will remember my anticipation that I spent on this forum, and I will remember how all of you told me that everything I'm saying is nonsense piece of shit that shouldn't even be read, that I'm drug addict, that everything is wrong with me, and that why does creatures like me even exist in the world. This is what I will think about while watching the movie in premiere day at IMAX. Does it makes sense for you now? Anyway I don't want to discuss anything here anymore, I lost any motivation, same for Interstellar anticipation and news. Goodbye everyone.
still want to share my space photos I prepared for counting days towards premiere, I spent some time making them, there are normal people in Interstellar section

Rom wrote:
Cilogy wrote:It's because a lot of what you say makes zero sense. For example, linking your anticipation of a film with your impression of forum members. Neither of those things should have any bearing on the other.
When I will watch the movie I will remember how I saw that footage in trailers, I will remember my anticipation that I spent on this forum, and I will remember how all of you told me that everything I'm saying is nonsense piece of shit that shouldn't even be read, that I'm drug addict, that everything is wrong with me, and that why does creatures like me even exist in the world. This is what I will think about while watching the movie in premiere day at IMAX. Does it makes sense for you now? Anyway I don't want to discuss anything here anymore, I lost any motivation, same for Interstellar anticipation and news. Goodbye everyone.
still want to share my space photos I prepared for counting days towards premiere, I spent some time making them, there are normal people in Interstellar section
You should seriously reply to my PM me so we can talk about this. I think you have the wrong idea of how NF members view you. Because no one thinks you're a piece of shit or some kind of 'creature'.