NolanFans Diary Dawn of Collecting

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
ChristNolan wrote:
SilverHeart wrote:
EDIT: KIRK DOUGLAS IS MICHAEL DOUGLAS'S DAD?!
Are you retarded or just acting retarded?

People who say 4chan is worse than reddit are just ignorant peeps who think /b/ represents the whole board. I've been here for years and surely you can learn more through 4chan than you can through shitty reddit.

Pratham wrote:
BlairCo wrote:
Cilogy wrote:reddit is kind of like a really pathetic high school friend with a lot of wisdom to give

you can learn so much from them, but it's fucking depressing to be around them for too long
reddit > 4chan
4chan is for times when you truly hate everything around you. It can either make you hate everything even more or make you sad with greentext like this:

or laugh with greentext like this:

This is my favourite greentext:

darthnazgul wrote: This is my favourite greentext:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm taking AP Courses. AP Courses do not require exams on exam week, so if we have no exams, we can go home. But, still, every single class, I have a "false" semester exam. It isn't as much of a percentage of your grade, but it's a test on that week nonetheless. We need a break from work and need teachers to understand that one test is not going to affect our ending grade. If you have to give a test, let those of us that have good grades EXEMPT it, so we don't have to waste our time. One of my teachers is apparently planning to give us a Practice AP Exam. How we're supposed to do a 3.5+ hour exam in around 2 hours, I don't know. It's just frustrating. School is not my life and neither are your classes. :facepalm:

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:
ChristNolan wrote:
SilverHeart wrote:
EDIT: KIRK DOUGLAS IS MICHAEL DOUGLAS'S DAD?!
Are you retarded or just acting retarded?
For some reason I never made the connection. I mean I see the resemblance now obviously looking at then side by side, but I didn't realize they were directly related.

Scarlett Johansson is married now!? That sucks.

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:Scarlett Johansson is married now!? That sucks.
Damn, I thought I had a chance.

Someone on twitter said The Theory of Everything has great cinematography and I'm having a brain aneurism.

Somebody call an ambulance

quick

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:Someone on twitter said The Theory of Everything has great cinematography and I'm having a brain aneurism.

Somebody call an ambulance

quick

-Vader
go easy on the poor chap. He does try so very hard