NolanFans Diary Dawn of Collecting

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
This has nothing to do with girls.

And yeah, I just came home really sad/angry. Sorry.

Peace wrote:
First step is stop caring about girls.
Goddamn, I could not agree with you more.

It has nothing to do with girls. I've just had a crappy two days. Little things just constantly pile up and it's just been making me mad.

Shit, i got two essay due this Sunday and Monday. I'm so fucked ( My Monday's essay, at least).

Forum Pro
Law
darthnazgul wrote:
Bacon wrote:I honestly can't think of one good thing that's happened to me this week.
You survived.

For Bacon

-Vader

Apparently I posted my ultra-mega-important cry for help in a shitty area of the forum where no one ever looks so Blair suggested I post here:
Liron wrote:So um.. hi!
It's been a while (3 years?!).

Since last I visited here I moved to London and I currently work for the National Theatre. I'm also writing plays/screenplays and film reviews/interviews for the website UKFilmNews.com.

We have been granted press accreditation for this Sunday's Empire Magazine Film Awards. And Nolan is on the guest list to turn up.

While I'm still a huge Nolan fan and extremely excited about this opportunity, I'm not as in touch as I used to be and haven't seen enough recent interviews.
Since I'm working daily at the theatre, my time to research is limited (plus I have to research for every other guest as well) and thought it'll be an opportunity to ask you guys if you have any GOOD questions for Nolan regarding Interstellar OR/AND future projects or general film-related questions.

The event will be huge and as I covered film premieres and award shows before I know we might not get to him at all (he's currently my no.1 priority to interview, which is what I will tell the PR company too. But even then we might not get it), but if we do - I need 3-5 amazing questions for him that will blow his mind. :P
Any takers?

Oh and hi to everyone I used to know here. I see most of you are indeed still here :P
And please reply at: http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtop ... ead#unread if you have good ideas cos I'll never find anything in this thread. :)

welp, this is definitive proof that none of us are ever leaving the forum

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:welp, this is definitive proof that none of us are ever leaving the forum
I assure you I won't have much time to be on here after Sunday. I just literally messaged Todd and Blair on FB screaming for help and then realised I might as well ask here. (I have a double shift on Saturday + morning shift on Sunday before the awards show. I'm actually going to have to get a cab to get there in time. That's how much I have no time. It's 4:40am now and I'm panicking!).

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:welp, this is definitive proof that none of us are ever leaving the forum