NolanFans Diary Dawn of Collecting

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
User avatar
Posts: 7212
Joined: January 2014
Why do women call spiteful backstabbing cunts that talk shit about them and their significant other "friends"? I told my gf to just stop talking to the dumb hoe completely but she's like "she isn't an ass all the time". Really? You constantly complain about how much she makes you feel bad about yourself and how stuck up and spoiled she is. In what world can you two be considered friends? Just stop talking to her and you'll feel so much better about your situation.

User avatar
Posts: 19381
Joined: June 2010
Location: The White City
ChristNolan wrote:Why do women call spiteful backstabbing cunts that talk shit about them and their significant other "friends"? I told my gf to just stop talking to the dumb hoe completely but she's like "she isn't an ass all the time". Really? You constantly complain about how much she makes you feel bad about yourself and how stuck up and spoiled she is. In what world can you two be considered friends? Just stop talking to her and you'll feel so much better about your situation.
Because people like having friends (more than they like being treated well).


-Vader

User avatar
Posts: 26266
Joined: February 2010
Location: Texas
Vader182 wrote:
ChristNolan wrote:Why do women call spiteful backstabbing cunts that talk shit about them and their significant other "friends"? I told my gf to just stop talking to the dumb hoe completely but she's like "she isn't an ass all the time". Really? You constantly complain about how much she makes you feel bad about yourself and how stuck up and spoiled she is. In what world can you two be considered friends? Just stop talking to her and you'll feel so much better about your situation.
Because people like having friends (more than they like being treated well).


-Vader
... and I think that's why I don't have friends

User avatar
Posts: 25903
Joined: June 2011

It's that time of the year again, and this song always gets me into the spirit. Plus it has My Cocaine, so it kicks butt on all levels.

User avatar
Posts: 15425
Joined: June 2010
Location: You're pretty good.
Cilogy wrote:getting for myself as an early b-day gift

Image

not even joking
Fuck you im doing that too.

User avatar
Forum Pro
Law
Posts: 16875
Joined: July 2010
Location: Moonlight Motel
Cilogy wrote:getting for myself as an early b-day gift

Image

not even joking
In case you don't know, which I'm sure you do, you have to take a picture of yourself drinking from the mug.

User avatar
Posts: 5273
Joined: May 2014
Is there a weird/strange dreams thread?

User avatar
Posts: 17478
Joined: May 2011

User avatar
Posts: 5273
Joined: May 2014

User avatar
Posts: 4317
Joined: June 2012
Location: SUH-waaaaannn-SEA
Ugh. Some of the keys on my keyboard are broken and it's very annoying as they are pretty important ones. And it's coming up to exam season. fuck everything. :evil:

Before you ask, the broken keys are: w, p, f, h, k, l and the backspace button. Due to copy-pasting, it took me about 5mins to write this post.

Locked