NolanFans Diary Dawn of Collecting

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Why do women call spiteful backstabbing cunts that talk shit about them and their significant other "friends"? I told my gf to just stop talking to the dumb hoe completely but she's like "she isn't an ass all the time". Really? You constantly complain about how much she makes you feel bad about yourself and how stuck up and spoiled she is. In what world can you two be considered friends? Just stop talking to her and you'll feel so much better about your situation.

ChristNolan wrote:Why do women call spiteful backstabbing cunts that talk shit about them and their significant other "friends"? I told my gf to just stop talking to the dumb hoe completely but she's like "she isn't an ass all the time". Really? You constantly complain about how much she makes you feel bad about yourself and how stuck up and spoiled she is. In what world can you two be considered friends? Just stop talking to her and you'll feel so much better about your situation.
Because people like having friends (more than they like being treated well).

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
ChristNolan wrote:Why do women call spiteful backstabbing cunts that talk shit about them and their significant other "friends"? I told my gf to just stop talking to the dumb hoe completely but she's like "she isn't an ass all the time". Really? You constantly complain about how much she makes you feel bad about yourself and how stuck up and spoiled she is. In what world can you two be considered friends? Just stop talking to her and you'll feel so much better about your situation.
Because people like having friends (more than they like being treated well).

-Vader
... and I think that's why I don't have friends

It's that time of the year again, and this song always gets me into the spirit. Plus it has My Cocaine, so it kicks butt on all levels.

Cilogy wrote:getting for myself as an early b-day gift

not even joking
Fuck you im doing that too.

Forum Pro
Law
Cilogy wrote:getting for myself as an early b-day gift

not even joking
In case you don't know, which I'm sure you do, you have to take a picture of yourself drinking from the mug.

Is there a weird/strange dreams thread?

Ugh. Some of the keys on my keyboard are broken and it's very annoying as they are pretty important ones. And it's coming up to exam season. fuck everything. :evil:

Before you ask, the broken keys are: w, p, f, h, k, l and the backspace button. Due to copy-pasting, it took me about 5mins to write this post.