NolanFans Diary Dawn of Collecting

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Cilogy wrote:
SomeFrenchToast wrote:dude, that's my dad you're talking about :| he certainly accomplished greater things for me than Nolan ever did and ever will
lol Frenchy

it was a sex joke
I should never come on that forum right after I wake up

SomeFrenchToast wrote:
Cilogy wrote:
SomeFrenchToast wrote:dude, that's my dad you're talking about :| he certainly accomplished greater things for me than Nolan ever did and ever will
lol Frenchy

it was a sex joke
I should never come on that forum right after I wake up
Heh.

So I took my father to see Interstellar today (which never happens, NEVER), and while I think he did somewhat enjoy it (he said he'll need to watch it again), as soon as we came back home, he still somehow managed to use it to make me feel like shit about myself. Not even sure if "disapppointed" is the right word to describe my feelings anymore.

Ruth wrote:So I took my father to see Interstellar today (which never happens, NEVER), and while I think he did somewhat enjoy it (he said he'll need to watch it again), as soon as we came back home, he still somehow managed to use it to make me feel like shit about myself. Not even sure if "disapppointed" is the right word to describe my feelings anymore.
What did he say?

So Crazy and Vader, you ain't gonna hit me with that follow back on Twitter.

ight :problem:

Ruth wrote:So I took my father to see Interstellar today (which never happens, NEVER), and while I think he did somewhat enjoy it (he said he'll need to watch it again), as soon as we came back home, he still somehow managed to use it to make me feel like shit about myself. Not even sure if "disapppointed" is the right word to describe my feelings anymore.
I have a feeling that my father's reaction is going to be just like your father's, when he finishes watching Interstellar for the first time.

I'm prepared to be disappointed by my father's reaction.

I saw Interstellar with my family, and while my Mum loved it, my Dad was initally hesitant about it because it was expecting it to be more action-packed like Inception. But over time, it has grown on him. We both loved the score, as sound is his thing.

Dream-Xtractor wrote:Have you tried reinstalling the sound driver in 'manage audio devices'?
Not sure how to do that.

Dream-Xtractor wrote:
What did he say?
"Would have loved to see that movie with the son I could have had, girl."

Richard Armitage would have made a nice Bond.