NolanFans Diary Dawn of Collecting

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Thedarknight628 wrote:
Cilogy wrote:Image

one of the cooler things in that film
Name of the film?
Noah

Law wrote:
Ruth wrote:
Cilogy wrote: I'm not, because I haven't seen it.

As far as I'm concerned, it will another Nolan-approved piece of shit until proven otherwise.
Yes, because Nolan is a hack and we're just a bunch of deluded creeps.
oh look, a gif from AHS!
I'm actually pretty excited for the new season, even if the 3rd one was complete shit

I always thought the best thing about AHS are the promos. And Jessica Lange of course.

m4st4 wrote:I always thought the best thing about AHS are the promos. And Jessica Lange of course.
I'm still cautious after that horse shit season 3, but a season in 50's freak show seems kind of exciting. And a little creepy.

Ruth wrote:
m4st4 wrote:I always thought the best thing about AHS are the promos. And Jessica Lange of course.

I'm still cautious after that horse shit season 3, but a season in 50's freak show seems kind of exciting. And a little creepy.
That's the thing... they all seem exciting at first: asylum, New Orleans, freak circus... I think writers/show creators just aren't that smart when it comes to execution of substance over style. Have you seen Penny Dreadful? Much better in my opinion, and with only one (somewhat inconsistent) season.

m4st4 wrote:
Ruth wrote:

That's the thing... they all seem exciting at first: asylum, New Orleans, freak circus... I think writers/show creators just aren't that smart when it comes to execution of substance over style. Have you seen Penny Dreadful? Much better in my opinion, and with only one (somewhat inconsistent) season.
Asylum was their best. I think some people mistake AHS for a serious show - it's not, it can be dark and cruel, but mostly it's just sick and weird fun. Of course Ryan Murphy could (and should) do less style over substance and stop pandering to teenage fans. But Freak Show looks quite interesting. And the cast is damn fine, too. Yeah, I've seen Penny Dreadful, I say they're apples and oranges.

Best day of my life

ChristNolan wrote:Was able to track down an invite for this puppy. Buying it tomorrow. :batman:
Can I have your invite after you buy it? Lol

Guys, I'm concerned.

There's this black guy that follows me everywhere I go outside when it's sunny out.

What should I do?

probably won't be able to see Interstellar until like late November because I'm in Las Vegas during opening weekend for my male prostitution internship

and when I come back I could see it on Arkansas LIEMAX, but it's an inferior screen, so the only time I'll be able to visit the Dallas film projection IMAX theater where THEY ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY'RE DOING will be like two weeks later

so that's my problem for the remainder of this year