NolanFans Diary Dawn of Collecting

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.

Vader182 wrote:
BlairCo wrote:I reckon on October 7 and until I've seen Interstellar, I'm gonna take a break from NolanFans so I can avoid reviews and spoilers that'll crop up out of nowhere. Anybody else gonna do that same?
I've been thinking about it. But that begs the question: what would I have to do in class?

-Vader
I dunno. Study?

Had lunch with some new friends today. We were all having a good time and enjoying each others company. It was all going well until the waiter came for our order. I asked if they had any Badsberg Chenin Blanc (a fairly popular South African white wine) in stock. The French people at the table were like:

They informed me that wine from South Africa (as well as Argentina, New Zealand, and Greece) is "shit" and France will always have the best wine in the world.

Didn't know I would offend people with my beverage choice.

lol Dodd. lol

frenchies are snobs confirmed

I don't think that there's anybody who is not convinced that Interstellar will be a masterpiece after watching the last trailer. Words can't describe my feelings right now. It's that good. I refuse to believe that it actually can disappoint.

Panapaok wrote:I don't think that there's anybody who is not convinced that Interstellar will be a masterpiece after watching the last trailer. Words can't describe my feelings right now. It's that good. I refuse to believe that it actually can dissapoint.
we all should just hug each other and cry
it's beautiful
real life will suck after seeing this

Panapaok wrote:I don't think that there's anybody who is not convinced that Interstellar will be a masterpiece after watching the last trailer. Words can't describe my feelings right now. It's that good. I refuse to believe that it actually can disappoint.
Got chills watching it. Best part is it was a long trailer but didn't give anything away. Amazing stuff. :thumbup:

Panapaok wrote:I don't think that there's anybody who is not convinced that Interstellar will be a masterpiece after watching the last trailer. Words can't describe my feelings right now. It's that good. I refuse to believe that it actually can disappoint.
I'm not, because I haven't seen it.

As far as I'm concerned, it will another Nolan-approved piece of shit until proven otherwise.

Cilogy wrote:
I'm not, because I haven't seen it.

As far as I'm concerned, it will another Nolan-approved piece of shit until proven otherwise.
Yes, because Nolan is a hack and we're just a bunch of deluded creeps.