NolanFans Diary Dawn of Collecting

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Pratham wrote:you killed the last native on this day or something?
Something like that. I don't feel that good about it either.

I've always wanted to go to Australia, but seriously, the only thing holding me back is how fucking big the spiders are there.

Cilogy wrote:I've always wanted to go to Australia, but seriously, the only thing holding me back is how fucking big the spiders are there.
Dude, every creature that lives there has the pure existence of killing everything in it's path and they're incredibly capable in doing that.

Cilogy wrote:I've always wanted to go to Australia, but seriously, the only thing holding me back is how fucking big the spiders are there.
stfu braked

Abe Vigoda died.

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:Abe Vigoda died.
Tessio :(

ciao a tutti, I hardly remember this place, I think it's time for me to get active again.

BroskiSabor wrote:ciao a tutti, I hardly remember this place, I think it's time for me to get active again.
hi hi

Are you sure about that?

the_red_ninja wrote:
BroskiSabor wrote:ciao a tutti, I hardly remember this place, I think it's time for me to get active again.
hi hi

Are you sure about that?
Are you saying this place isn't worth returning to? :lol:

They're almost rare (i've only seen big spiders twice at most- i think). I only usually see tiny spiders most of the time at home. Honestly, as long as you keep your place clean; or don't stay at rural places, there almost certainly there won't be any spiders.