NolanFans Diary Dawn of Collecting

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
I've just been offered a place in diploma course for Screen and Media. Starting back at the end of November when I graduated from High School, then the week after that I got a job, and now I've got a driving test tomorrow for my Provisional license and I'll possibly be starting University in less than a month, I literally feel like I've just started another chapter of my life. We're only 14 days into the year, but it's already been so amazing for me.

Is this what it feels like to be an adult, or is it all downhill from here?

Shit, BlairCo's post just reminded me that i'll start Uni at the end of next month. I'm afraid it's gonna be three years of hell. Now i wish that 2015 lasted longer.

Havoc1st wrote:Shit, BlairCo's post just reminded me that i'll start Uni at the end of next month. I'm afraid it's gonna be three years of hell. Now i wish that 2015 lasted longer.
its what you make of it

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:
Havoc1st wrote:Shit, BlairCo's post just reminded me that i'll start Uni at the end of next month. I'm afraid it's gonna be three years of hell. Now i wish that 2015 lasted longer.
its what you make of it

BlairCo wrote:I've just been offered a place in diploma course for Screen and Media. Starting back at the end of November when I graduated from High School, then the week after that I got a job, and now I've got a driving test tomorrow for my Provisional license and I'll possibly be starting University in less than a month, I literally feel like I've just started another chapter of my life. We're only 14 days into the year, but it's already been so amazing for me.

Is this what it feels like to be an adult, or is it all downhill from here?
It kinda goes downhill lol. I've been suffering all that shit ever since August. Don't give up, though! No matter how awful things can be, there will be always something interesting to do, think or make during this part of your life. Also, enjoy university and congrats for your admission :thumbup:

Forum Pro
Law
Umm this site sucks, took me 7min to post my last comment

Law wrote:Umm this site sucks, took me 7min to post my last comment
the end is nigh

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:
its what you make of it

This site right now