How Many movies have you watched in a row?

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
I've watched most every trilogy I've ever seen back to back. But I don't recall ever watching more than 3 in a row.

without breaks I saw the first five HP's in one Saturday and finished the series on Sunday

I'm willing to break that record

I'd love to watch all Nolan films in chronological order up to Interstellar's release, but that may be pretty difficult.

Cilogy wrote:without breaks I saw the first five HP's in one Saturday and finished the series on Sunday

I'm willing to break that record

I'd love to watch all Nolan films in chronological order up to Interstellar's release, but that may be pretty difficult.
Tell me about it. You're looking at over 15 hours worth of material lol.

Last week I watched 3. Following, Special, and Hot Rod.
I've watched Batman (66), Batman (89), and Batman: Mask of the Phantasm all together as well.

In two weeks I plan on watching the entire TDK Trilogy in a row and then possibly Man of Steel as well.

all three LOTR extended

The two Ghostbusters movies. Before Interstellar I'm going to watch Inception and The Dark Knight Trilogy

I very often watch films while disputing or quarrelling.

I was on a really long flight recently, ended up watching The Grand Budapest Hotel, The Lego Movie, Batman Begins and The Dark Knight all in a row. So four.

Strangely enough, TGBH was the only movie where the aspect ration wasn't messed up.

2 or 3. Not many. I tend to get very bored if I stay in the same spot for too long.

I would only do a marathon if it was in a theater so I would not get distracted.