What is your current Facebook status?

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
akv1984 wrote:Miley Cyrus looks like a bloated chipmunk and her new song sucks. It sucks so hard. She's trying to be a bad ass and crap but she's failing. When will her career be over?

I wrote that after my sister sat me down to hear her new song. I want those few minutes of my life back.
I freakin' hate Miley. Her voice is terrible and I can't wait till this teen fad is over.

chee wrote:
akv1984 wrote:Miley Cyrus looks like a bloated chipmunk and her new song sucks. It sucks so hard. She's trying to be a bad ass and crap but she's failing. When will her career be over?

I wrote that after my sister sat me down to hear her new song. I want those few minutes of my life back.
I freakin' hate Miley. Her voice is terrible and I can't wait till this teen fad is over.
I too hate Miley. How she became so famous and rich, I will never know. But she will probably be a has been by the time she's in her early twenties. It happened to Britney and she's going down her route. But the thing with Britney was that she had a nice voice and she was actually pretty.

akv1984 wrote:
chee wrote:

I too hate Miley. How she became so famous and rich, I will never know. But she will probably be a has been by the time she's in her early twenties. It happened to Britney and she's going down her route. But the thing with Britney was that she had a nice voice and she was actually pretty.
Girls look up to Miley as a role model, I suppose. Back when I was a kid, my role model was Steve Irwin.

chee wrote:Girls look up to Miley as a role model, I suppose. Back when I was a kid, my role model was Steve Irwin.
ha ha good 4 ya :roll:

OVERMAN wrote:
chee wrote:Girls look up to Miley as a role model, I suppose. Back when I was a kid, my role model was Steve Irwin.
ha ha good 4 ya :roll:
Hey, having a man wrestle crocodiles is way more amazing than an underaged girl who pole dances in a concert. :JGLface:

chee wrote:Hey, having a man wrestle crocodiles is way more amazing than an underaged girl who pole dances in a concert. :JGLface:
well you can't stop the wheel in spin, there are no many girls out there who's roll model was the crocodile hunter, one of the many reasons why the world is going to hell I guess...

as many men of my generation I didn't even have a real life roll model when I was a kid, the first man I ever admire and considered as a roll model was a musician later on my teens...

It was a sad day when Irwin died. He was a cool guy.

I have always looked up to smart confident women who always knew what they were doing. Women like Salma Hayek, Penelope Cruz, Nicole Kidman, Sushmita Sen, Monica Bellucci, American Ferrera, etc. And I have also looked up to writer, directors, and all sorts of other amazing people.

My currents Facebook status is

Ugh! Upset stomach!

What is this Facebook? I've never even heard of it. :lol: