What is your current Facebook status?

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
gangefan83 wrote: I use likecheese4, but gangefan83 for everything else.
Invite's away. :)

new status, not censored:

I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHA FUCKIN' LADY GAGA - ALEJANDRO POSTS SHOWING UP ON MY MOTHA FUCKIN' WALL

Status as of now is:

My books still haven't come yet!

I ordered some books online about two weeks ago. Still haven't come yet. Usually doesn't take this long. I talked to customer service today and they said that it should come on or before July 2nd.

Just changed it a while ago.

On Tosh.0 tonight, Daniel Tosh had a segment on the show called Twitten By. It's where the people on Twitter write a screenplay for him. In all honesty, that movie should get made. I would see it.

akv1984 wrote:Just changed it a while ago.

On Tosh.0 tonight, Daniel Tosh had a segment on the show called Twitten By. It's where the people on Twitter write a screenplay for him. In all honesty, that movie should get made. I would see it.
I never liked Tosh.0. The Soup is much better.

gangefan83 wrote:

I like both shows. I agree about The Soup being better but Tosh has his own charm too.

gangefan83 wrote:

Yea, I just watched Tosh.O for the first time yesterday. The Twitten By was pretty funny, everything else was "eh".

chee wrote:
gangefan83 wrote:

Yea, I just watched Tosh.O for the first time yesterday. The Twitten By was pretty funny, everything else was "eh".
He does have a few episodes where it's just "eh".
I thought that last nights episode was hilarious. Then again, I like his type of humor. In all honesty, his show is among some of the only good shows on Comedy Central. The other three are South Park, Futurama, Sit Down Shut Up, and Important Things with Demitri Martin. I wish CC would bring back Michael and Michael have Issues. That show was great. It would also be better if they showed more Kenny vs. Spenny, showed Conan reruns like they used to, and have reruns of Arrested Development. If they did that, I would be the happiest girl in the world!

Today is Paul Thomas Anderson's birthday! Happy birthday! Thank you for giving us the masterpeice that is There Will Be Blood. This movie is seriously my favorite movie of all time. I can watch it every day.

akv1984 wrote:Today is Paul Thomas Anderson's birthday! Happy birthday! Thank you for giving us the masterpeice that is There Will Be Blood. This movie is seriously my favorite movie of all time. I can watch it every day.
There Will Be Blood is by far one of the greatest films I have ever seen. I have watched it at least 7 times and it never gets old.