Post a gif/image of your current mood

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Forum Pro
Law
Crazy Eight wrote:I hate that shot. He punches his helmet's face shield and he drops cold. It's so blatantly illogical that it just seems lazy. It's not even like that background guy dropping to the ground without getting hit before he frees the cops. At least that was a minor background detail, this was a front and center and in focus kind of thing. Ugh.
If Batman punched your helmet and the face shield cracked in your face I'm sure you'd drop cold too. He kicked a brick pillar and it shattered into pieces. I'm sure his punch is a little more powerful than one would imagine.

Forum Pro
Law
Also lets not forget Selina Kyle elbowing two guys in the chest and them being knocked unconscious before throwing an apple into the air

Law wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:I hate that shot. He punches his helmet's face shield and he drops cold. It's so blatantly illogical that it just seems lazy. It's not even like that background guy dropping to the ground without getting hit before he frees the cops. At least that was a minor background detail, this was a front and center and in focus kind of thing. Ugh.
If Batman punched your helmet and the face shield cracked in your face I'm sure you'd drop cold too. He kicked a brick pillar and it shattered into pieces. I'm sure his punch is a little more powerful than one would imagine.
I thought kicking the brick pillar was because of his knee brace?

Forum Pro
Law
Crazy Eight wrote:
Law wrote:
I thought kicking the brick pillar was because of his knee brace?
Knee braces don't make me destroy brick pillars

Yeah no shit. I'm guessing lightly plated armor that can't survive a dog attack wouldn't help you survive falling off a skyscraper either. Or you know, if could be that every single fucking piece of technology in those movies was exaggerated.

Bacon wrote:Image

Forum Pro
Law
Crazy Eight wrote:
Yeah no shit. I'm guessing lightly plated armor that can't survive a dog attack wouldn't help you survive falling off a skyscraper either. Or you know, if could be that every single fucking piece of technology in those movies was exaggerated.
Don't yell at me