NolanFans' Collective Diary: Live Free or Collect Hard

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Forum Pro
Law
I love waking up with breakouts all over my face

How does Italian compare to other languages if you've taken them? I took three years of French in high school and I'm starting Italian in the fall so I'm wondering how I'll do. Thought French was pretty easy for the most part.

DoubleD wrote:RISE!!!

It's taken em long enough.

:twothumbsup:
Say Girl

Fuck yes! :clap:

Not sure if you can tell (cough avy cough) but I lerv this building
Sigs???

Forum Pro
Law
BroskiSabor wrote:How does Italian compare to other languages if you've taken them? I took three years of French in high school and I'm starting Italian in the fall so I'm wondering how I'll do. Thought French was pretty easy for the most part.
If you're taking a college level course then you'll probably be quizzed weekly which will enhance your learning skills. Do you know basic Italian? If it's an entry level course it should be no sweat..

Law wrote:
BroskiSabor wrote:How does Italian compare to other languages if you've taken them? I took three years of French in high school and I'm starting Italian in the fall so I'm wondering how I'll do. Thought French was pretty easy for the most part.
If you're taking a college level course then you'll probably be quizzed weekly which will enhance your learning skills. Do you know basic Italian? If it's an entry level course it should be no sweat..
Yeah, I don't anticipate having a lot of problems. It's just entry-level Italian. I don't know any, but so many of the foreign languages are so closely related, I imagine that it'll be a lot like French.

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:

Fuck yes! :clap:

Not sure if you can tell (cough avy cough) but I lerv this building
So cool. One of my favorite things to see when I went to NYC last summer.

Romance languages are quite easy to learn, and since you have French already, Italian should be a breeze.

If you've got French, you're well away, I think.

I took French and picked it up again very quickly despite not having done it in 6-7yrs at that point.

anyone whos fav movie is Children of Men is automatically my friend
Why you lurking my page brah?

Dodd wrote:anyone whos fav movie is Children of Men is automatically my friend
thoughts on the Gravity trailer?