NolanFans' Collective Diary: Live Free or Collect Hard

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.

Cilogy wrote:
Bacon wrote:How is Fantastic Mr. Fox?
One of my favorite animated films in recent years.

It's very Wes Anderson-ish, so if you've seen any of this films and don't like the style, then you probably won't like it.

I highly recommend it though.
I love the look of the film. Like, I'm in love with it. And I haven't seen any of Wes Anderson's films.

Bacon wrote:
Cilogy wrote:One of my favorite animated films in recent years.

It's very Wes Anderson-ish, so if you've seen any of this films and don't like the style, then you probably won't like it.

I highly recommend it though.
I love the look of the film. Like, I'm in love with it. And I haven't seen any of Wes Anderson's films.
It's kinda hard for me to say whether you'll like it, I mean it's no Disney flick by any means, but I like it a lot because it has this kinda cute, storybook style. Maybe the fact that you like the look is enough, just watch it.

I watched one clip from it where the kid says he's sick, and has a temperature, and doesn't wanna go to school and it made me chuckle and got me intrigued. How's the humor in it?

Bacon wrote:I watched one clip from it where the kid says he's sick, and has a temperature, and doesn't wanna go to school and it made me chuckle and got me intrigued. How's the humor in it?
Ugh, I don't know man, just watch the film. You're either gonna like it or dislike it, that's the risk you take with any film.

It's 87 minutes long and it's summer; watching it really isn't some stressful decision.

Bacon wrote:And I haven't seen any of Wes Anderson's films.
Get to it.

07202012 wrote:
Get to it.
wot r u doin up lassy

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
07202012 wrote:
Get to it.
wot r u doin up lassy
juzt woak up lassy.
wot r u doin up?