NolanFans' Collective Diary: Live Free or Collect Hard

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
MikaHaeli8 wrote:Completely solidifed the plan for my 21st today. So excited :-D
What you got planned for this one time only event.

Z. Cobb wrote:
MikaHaeli8 wrote:Completely solidifed the plan for my 21st today. So excited :-D
What you got planned for this one time only event.
:lol: nothing too exciting as I and my friends are broke students. Just a cinema trip (won't say which film), followed by food and lots of drinking.

MikaHaeli8 wrote:
:lol: nothing too exciting as I and my friends are broke students. Just a cinema trip (won't say which film), followed by food and lots of drinking.
Well, hope you have a top notch time!!

Z. Cobb wrote:
MikaHaeli8 wrote:
Well, hope you have a top notch time!!

Why you lurking my page brah?

I really hope Bacon doesn't ruin Daft Punk the way Mason ruined The Rolling Stones for me.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:I really hope Bacon doesn't ruin Daft Punk the way Mason ruined The Rolling Stones for me.
How'd he ruin it? I'm anticipating their new album just like we were ALL anticipating TDKR. :problem:

Bacon wrote:
Cilogy wrote:I really hope Bacon doesn't ruin Daft Punk the way Mason ruined The Rolling Stones for me.
How'd he ruin it? I'm anticipating their new album just like we were ALL anticipating TDKR. :problem:
He means ruin like obsessing over them too much. It could easily make him sick of them. Like what Allstar and IWatch did to GoT during Season 3 to some people (no offense to them).

Red Hood wrote:
Bacon wrote: How'd he ruin it? I'm anticipating their new album just like we were ALL anticipating TDKR. :problem:
He means ruin like obsessing over them too much. It could easily make him sick of them. Like what Allstar and IWatch did to GoT during Season 3 to some people (no offense to them).
I am victim
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Red Hood wrote: He means ruin like obsessing over them too much. It could easily make him sick of them. Like what Allstar and IWatch did to GoT during Season 3 to some people (no offense to them).
I am victim
If you don't want it to be ruined you can always foe. (No offense Bacon)