NolanFans' Collective Diary: Live Free or Collect Hard

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Pratham wrote:
MikaHaeli8 wrote:Had a dream that I was in the middle of an emergency (of the world-is-ending type) and I was asking Mélanie Laurent
hnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg

darthnazgul wrote:
Cilogy wrote:
darthnazgul wrote:For some reason, Facebook is suggesting a lot of women with big breasts for potential friends. I think it's trying to tell me something.
that you need friends?
Eh, I got friends.
Then you need breasts.

Pratham wrote:
darthnazgul wrote:
Cilogy wrote: that you need friends?
Eh, I got friends.
Then you need breasts.

So, I know we had a short discussion about how terrible reddit and tumblr and other sites are, but I think certain parts of each can be pretty cool if you dig deep enough.

I keep discovering cool subreddits every week, like (http://www.reddit.com/r/linguistics), which has been extremely educational.

Cilogy wrote:So, I know we had a short discussion about how terrible reddit and tumblr and other sites are, but I think certain parts of each can be pretty cool if you dig deep enough.

I keep discovering cool subreddits every week, like (http://www.reddit.com/r/linguistics), which has been extremely educational.
Default reddit is pretty shit. 99% of the time. It's the smaller subs that hold most of the cool content.

Yeah, the subreddits are fabulous. I love the ASoIaF subreddit - some of the coolest theories float around there, and the posters are so obsessed with Westeros it's insane.

this is the way this thread ends

not with a bang, but with a whimper

so long thread

Getting in on the last page :P

RIP

hi

bye