NolanFans' Collective Diary: Live Free or Collect Hard

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Rip Peter O'toole. Legend.

GothamGirl wrote:
Durden wrote: I think I was clear. I have never had issue with you, but the way you worded that was rather irritating. Should anyone care about your post if you write something just to dissapear the next second. Or should we eagarly await the next time you show up with a witty gif and nothing to say....

It was a joke Jesus Christ get off your high horse this is an internet forum where we talk about movies.

Z. Cobb wrote:Rip Peter O'toole. Legend.
a truly fine actor

Dodd wrote:
GothamGirl wrote:
Durden wrote: I think I was clear. I have never had issue with you, but the way you worded that was rather irritating. Should anyone care about your post if you write something just to dissapear the next second. Or should we eagarly await the next time you show up with a witty gif and nothing to say....

It was a joke Jesus Christ get off your high horse this is an internet forum where we talk about movies.

Rewatched Elysium today. I remember when I watched it in the theater I rather enjoyed it despite lots of flaws. but damn second viewing today and it was mediocre. Just bad.

Mahiya_Borden wrote:Rewatched Elysium today. I remember when I watched it in the theater I rather enjoyed it despite lots of flaws. but damn second viewing today and it was mediocre. Just bad.
Just needed a good old rewrite.

There were some cool ideas and concepts there and the direction was fair enough but the story was a bit of a lopsided mess. Needed someone to clean it up.

Scott Feinberg ‏@ScottFeinberg 5m
I regret to report that I have just confirmed directly from Joan Fontaine’s assistant that the actress has died at the age of 96. More soon.
:o This days sucks a lot.

Forum Pro
Law
Can we all agree on any trailer using "From the Producers of "........" is automatically a bad sign?

I'm in India, this shit is tight yo

also ninja was the only one who wished me happy birthday, so fuck all you fake bitches

Cilogy wrote:I'm in India, this shit is tight yo

also ninja was the only one who wished me happy birthday, so fuck all you fake bitches