NolanFans' Collective Diary: Live Free or Collect Hard

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Durden wrote:
GothamGirl wrote:Image
I saw American Hustle at an advanced screening and it was really good. The trailer for Interstellar looks really good.

K bye c u in a couple months.

No one cares. Take your attention whoring elsewhere.

Excuse me?

Forum Pro
Law
GothamGirl wrote:
Excuse me?
i kno rite thas wat i sed

GothamGirl wrote:
Durden wrote:
GothamGirl wrote:Image
I saw American Hustle at an advanced screening and it was really good. The trailer for Interstellar looks really good.

K bye c u in a couple months.

No one cares. Take your attention whoring elsewhere.

Excuse me?
I think I was clear. I have never had issue with you, but the way you worded that was rather irritating. Should anyone care about your post if you write something just to dissapear the next second. Or should we eagarly await the next time you show up with a witty gif and nothing to say....

Forum Pro
Law
Durden wrote: I think I was clear. I have never had issue with you, but the way you worded that was rather irritating. Should anyone care about your post if you write something just to dissapear the next second. Or should we eagarly await the next time you show up with a witty gif and nothing to say....

Law wrote:
Durden wrote: I think I was clear. I have never had issue with you, but the way you worded that was rather irritating. Should anyone care about your post if you write something just to dissapear the next second. Or should we eagarly await the next time you show up with a witty gif and nothing to say....

It was a joke Jesus Christ get off your high horse this is an internet forum where we talk about movies.

GothamGirl wrote:

It was a joke Jesus Christ get off your high horse this is an internet forum where we talk about movies.

nd we ar al bunch of creeps who chase da girls away

:P

GothamGirl wrote:

i thought you weren't gonna post anymore

Fuckin

I just woke up and my day is already ruined

You kno how?

"We're out of milk"

FUCK