NolanFans' Collective Diary: Live Free or Collect Hard

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
DreamPolice wrote:So I finally gave in and started watching Adventure Time.

Thoughts so far:
Have you seen the Tree Trunks episode yet? Please tell me you have.

A friend got tons of passes for a screening in advance of Prisoners (it's being released here this Friday) and he didn't invite me :evil:

darthnazgul wrote:
DreamPolice wrote:So I finally gave in and started watching Adventure Time.

Thoughts so far:
Have you seen the Tree Trunks episode yet? Please tell me you have.
Yes.

The ending was so random that I was laughing for a good soild 3 minutes with occasional gasps of "What?".

DreamPolice wrote:
darthnazgul wrote: Have you seen the Tree Trunks episode yet? Please tell me you have.
Yes.

The ending was so random that I was laughing for a good soild 3 minutes with occasional gasps of "What?".
I watched that one with my nephew. It was nearly impossible to avoid following "what" with "the fuck?!"

I drew these during the months leading to TDK. I hadn't drawn in about five years, and these were my return to drawing. What do you guys think? Thoughts? Criticism?

Hello to you all, guys! Octaviana returns.

Octaviana wrote:Hello to you all, guys! Octaviana returns.
Where the hell have you been? (I kind of already know the answer, but I think everyone else wants to know)

MiracleSleeper2 wrote:I drew these during the months leading to TDK. I hadn't drawn in about five years, and these were my return to drawing. What do you guys think? Thoughts? Criticism?

I like them! Hair could be a bit more defined but stil they're good. Third one is my fav

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
MiracleSleeper2 wrote:I drew these during the months leading to TDK. I hadn't drawn in about five years, and these were my return to drawing. What do you guys think? Thoughts? Criticism?

I like them! Hair could be a bit more defined but stil they're good. Third one is my fav
Thanks man! What would you rate them out of /10?