NolanFans' Collective Diary: Live Free or Collect Hard

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
I hope you meet a very painful and tragic demise.

C'mon guys Chek Harder is safe

This is probably one of the best videos I've seen online. Made me shed a few tears too. I'm sure a lot of you have seen it since it's a bit old, but it's definitely worth the watch for those who haven't seen it.

I feel like this isn't much compared to what Sandy posted earlier, but I have to stroke my ego somewhere.

A few days ago, I got invited to go bowling. I hadn't played in years, not even the bowling on Wii Sports. And I'm dyspraxic, so I was never that good to begin with. But I thought it'd be a nice casual game.

I was so fucking wrong.

It ended up being a tournament held by the bowling. . . place. Around twenty teams, many of whom had been practicing for weeks for this day. And here I was, stuck in a team of people as experienced and skilled as I am. First three turns of the first round were all gutterballs, including me. It was fun, but still a bit embarrassing.

Then, strikes, spares, even a freaking turkey. It wasn't a perfect scoreboard, but we got the mojo back in just seconds. At the end of the tournament, we ended up coming third. Got a shiny ass medal to go with that almost victory.

Forum Pro
Law
darthnazgul wrote:I feel like this isn't much compared to what Sandy posted earlier, but I have to stroke my ego somewhere.

A few days ago, I got invited to go bowling. I hadn't played in years, not even the bowling on Wii Sports. And I'm dyspraxic, so I was never that good to begin with. But I thought it'd be a nice casual game.

I was so fucking wrong.

It ended up being a tournament held by the bowling. . . place. Around twenty teams, many of whom had been practicing for weeks for this day. And here I was, stuck in a team of people as experienced and skilled as I am. First three turns of the first round were all gutterballs, including me. It was fun, but still a bit embarrassing.

Then, strikes, spares, even a freaking turkey. It wasn't a perfect scoreboard, but we got the mojo back in just seconds. At the end of the tournament, we ended up coming third. Got a shiny ass medal to go with that almost victory.
I was waiting for a tragic story to unfold towards the end...

"I ended up at a bowling tournament that turned into a bloodbath once they found out I hadn't bowled in years. I killed people man, innocent people, over a game of bowling! I'm in hiding right now, this will be the last thing I'll ever post, I'm sorry nolanfans!"

but no

Law wrote:
darthnazgul wrote:I feel like this isn't much compared to what Sandy posted earlier, but I have to stroke my ego somewhere.

I was so fucking wrong.

I was waiting for a tragic story to unfold towards the end...

"I ended up at a bowling tournament that turned into a bloodbath once they found out I hadn't bowled in years. I killed people man, innocent people, over a game of bowling! I'm in hiding right now, this will be the last thing I'll ever post, I'm sorry nolanfans!"

but no
You call that tragic? I call that Thursday.

And ladies and gentlemen that's how we have 10671 posts. Seriously, you should stick to cinematography talk. That's the only thing you know better. And being full of yourself

and Chek Harder responding to all that with pictures and gifs

How come when it comes to pointless things we see the same people: Iwatch, Allstar, Ryan, Crazy, Cilogy, Braked, mchekhov 2 and sometimes Law (with these last three actually not being bothered bc they make good points sometimes)
This is actually the most ironic posting I've seen since whenever the last time Rohan gave his NF purge pitch. "You're so immature" *hurls insults and attacks 6 other members randomly*.

I know you get off on awkwardly talking down to people, that's your thing on this site, but it's okay. I think we all love having the retardly condescending "big brother" around the forums.

Crazy Eight wrote:This is actually the most ironic posting I've seen since whenever the last time Rohan gave his NF purge pitch. "You're so immature" *hurls insults and attacks 6 other members randomly*.
lol that is why I get so much enjoyment from visiting this forum, because nearly every type of human is represented by someone or the other

it's like a fucking circus

JohnConstantine wrote: and Chek Harder responding to all that with pictures and gifs
Well when you post drunk you're not expected to come up with wry, eloquent comebacks now are ya?