NolanFans' Collective Diary: Live Free or Collect Hard

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Durden wrote:
mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:
Durden wrote: I think you, Sandy, and I are the only ones who realize this. A few others as well, but haven't been as vocal. It is just embarassing.
durden wtf you just called 99% of the forum children lol.

only a handful of people were freaking out. everyone else is in their right mind.

and this includes cilogy i don't know why you think you're insane right now cause ya aint
I glad you called me out when Dodd said the exact same thing a few post's above me. I mean everytime a girl post a pic or anything she is showered with attention. Not to mention Gotham girl getting treated as if she is a goddess or something. ( which I don't mean disrespect towards her) haha Some people need to pump the brakes a little. I said a few others also, because I know a lot of our main members aren't in that group, but havent talked like sandy, and I.

so what the fuck happened, did cilogy leave again?

prince0gotham wrote:so what the fuck happened, did cilogy leave again?
He might actually off himself this time.... the dude scares me.

Peace wrote:
prince0gotham wrote:so what the fuck happened, did cilogy leave again?
He might actually off himself this time.... the dude scares me.
I worry about him.

Vader182 wrote:I'm embarrassed for the board's treatment of female members, and there's been a long string of ones everybody's scared off.

It's as if nobody's seen an attractive girl before and begins hyperventilating at the chance to talk to one, but you actually end up like the guy in Little Children.

-Vader
I always feel that way, I just haven't been vocal about it after a different corner of the Internet where I got hate mail just because I didn't get a boner every time a girl joined a forum. Being a male feminist can oddly lead to homophobia.

Vader182 wrote:I'm embarrassed for the board's treatment of female members, and there's been a long string of ones everybody's scared off.

It's as if nobody's seen an attractive girl before and begins hyperventilating at the chance to talk to one, but you actually end up like the guy in Little Children.

-Vader
Yeah. It's pretty obvious that some people here never step out from behind their computers, which they also use to hide behind.

After two months or something I finally came around adapting my ava and sig to the new forum ... I hope I'll post more in the future :lol:

Edit: Where's my sig though? :think: Can't I use images in my sig anymore?

redfan wrote:After two months or something I finally came around adapting my ava and sig to the new forum ... I hope I'll post more in the future :lol:

Edit: Where's my sig though? :think: Can't I use images in my sig anymore?
Sigs aren't enabled yet. Teddy be slackin'