Hey there!

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Hello fellow Nolan Fans,

My name is Erik, 19 years old and I live in a city called Leiden. My first introduction with Christopher Nolan was shortly after the DVD release of Batman Begins. I've always been a fan of Batman and dicided to rent the movie. I loved it from the beginning to the end.
Quite some time after that I saw The Prestige, and that was it. I was really a Nolan fan and had to see more of him. So I bought Insomnia and Memento.
Christopher Nolan isn't my favourite director, but he is a genious. I can't wait for Inception to be released!
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Hello, Erik.
Welcome to the forums!

I'm glad you've joined us here and I'm happy to hear that you enjoy Christopher Nolan's work. I just recently watched Insomnia for the first time and thought it was great.

I can't wait to see you in the forums!

Welcome aboard!

I became a fan of him as soon as I saw Memento, then I saw Batman Begins and the rest was history.

He is one of my favourite directors (of many including early Ridley Scott (circa Blade Runner era), Steven Spielberg, James Cameron etc

I became a fan of him as I saw Batman Begins and then I saw The Dark Knight.I never really seen the other movies but I hope on watching the movies. But I am just 13 and some of those are "too violent" (ask my dad). But you know what they mean when they say: "Time flies" (it better fly)

Hey, Erik! I was first introduced to Nolan after I watched the theatrical release of Batman Begins back in '05. Over on IMDb, I clicked on his name and saw that he had an awesome but short filmography and that The Prestige was being made. I saw The Prestige in the theatre and became a fan; I decided to rent Memento, the best decision I have ever made, and it is still my favourite film of all time. Here, he was my second favourite director of all time to Spielberg. For 400 days before The Dark Knight was released, I was counting down the days and finally saw it in the theatre on opening day, 5 hours early. I bought my ticket 7 months prior (that is, about only a week before Ledger's death). And now he is my favourite director of all time, I idolise him. 445 days 'til Inception!!!!!!!

Alright, I might be a big fan, I'm not counting days :lol:
Though I wouldn't mind to be updated every once in a while! 8-)
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

It looks like Teddy and I need to slap an Inception countdown clock somewhere on the website. :D

AlexHaas wrote:It looks like Teddy and I need to slap an Inception countdown clock somewhere on the website. :D
Alex, that is an excellent idea! I highly suggest you and Teddy seriously think about it.

Alright, but if you do it, make it good!
(Year, months, days, houres, minutes, seconds!)