NHL Discussion Thread

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
There's no topic on this forum

any NHL fans, I'm from Montreal, Canada and hockey is like NFL in the states

Any fan in here?
Go Habs Go! They're playing really well this year

I live in Canada and I am a Devils fan. We're in a slump right now so we have to start winning ASAP. :judge:

JAWS_Fan17 wrote:I live in Canada and I am a Devils fan. We're in a slump right now so we have to start winning ASAP. :judge:
yeah I think you miss Brodeur :?

Now Where Was I ? wrote:
JAWS_Fan17 wrote:I live in Canada and I am a Devils fan. We're in a slump right now so we have to start winning ASAP. :judge:
yeah I think you miss Brodeur :?
He's back tonight against Carolina! :tooexcited:

LOL Brodeur got credited for scoring a goal in his first game back. Crazy! :lol:

JAWS_Fan17 wrote:LOL Brodeur got credited for scoring a goal in his first game back. Crazy! :lol:
that was epic :clap:

Now Where Was I ? wrote:
JAWS_Fan17 wrote:LOL Brodeur got credited for scoring a goal in his first game back. Crazy! :lol:
It took Marty 5,817 days – 15 years, 11 months, 4 days – to complete his NHL hat trick. The only goalie to have 3 career goals.

JAWS_Fan17 wrote:
Now Where Was I ? wrote:
It took Marty 5,817 days – 15 years, 11 months, 4 days – to complete his NHL hat trick. The only goalie to have 3 career goals.

Turco was a better goalie.
:-D ;)
Say Girl

Peace wrote:
JAWS_Fan17 wrote:

JAWS_Fan17 wrote:
Peace wrote:
lol tumblr doesn't show up on this computer. I just loved Turco's aggressive style. He was also the main reason why they put those damn lines back there. Marty is of course better if you look at the stats but hey I'm a Stars fan.

Also he fucked up pretty bad back when we played Canada. Had to put in Luongo to get the gold. He can't seem to get it done in the playoffs at all :lol:
Say Girl