NHL Discussion Thread

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Peace wrote:
JAWS_Fan17 wrote:
lol tumblr doesn't show up on this computer. I just loved Turco's aggressive style. He was also the main reason why they put those damn lines back there. Marty is of course better if you look at the stats but hey I'm a Stars fan.

Also he fucked up pretty bad back when we played Canada. Had to put in Luongo to get the gold. He can't seem to get it done in the playoffs at all :lol:
The tumblr was Bateman's "No, Allen." Brodeur was outstanding in the playoffs last year. The reason the Kings won the cup was because Quick was the best player in the league last season.

What do you think of the Stars this year? Will they make the playoffs this time?

JAWS_Fan17 wrote:
Peace wrote:
lol tumblr doesn't show up on this computer. I just loved Turco's aggressive style. He was also the main reason why they put those damn lines back there. Marty is of course better if you look at the stats but hey I'm a Stars fan.

Also he fucked up pretty bad back when we played Canada. Had to put in Luongo to get the gold. He can't seem to get it done in the playoffs at all :lol:
The tumblr was Bateman's "No, Allen." Brodeur was outstanding in the playoffs last year. The reason the Kings won the cup was because Quick was the best player in the league last season.

What do you think of the Stars this year? Will they make the playoffs this time?
Yeah I was just joking about Brodeur lol. I know he's good. The only time I saw him play like crap was back in 2010. Those were two of the best games I have seen.

And I'm not really sure. They can beat almost any team it seems but then just became lackluster. And The West is crazy. I hope they can make it in. They have lots of Talent. Jamie Benn is a freak.

Did you watch the Stars and Devils play for the cup back in the day?
Say Girl

Peace wrote:
JAWS_Fan17 wrote:

Yeah I was just joking about Brodeur lol. I know he's good. The only time I saw him play like crap was back in 2010. Those were two of the best games I have seen.

And I'm not really sure. They can beat almost any team it seems but then just became lackluster. And The West is crazy. I hope they can make it in. They have lots of Talent. Jamie Benn is a freak.

Hell yes I did. :tooexcited:

JAWS_Fan17 wrote:
Peace wrote:

Hell yes I did. :tooexcited:

I was real young at the time. That first game.. I was like fuck I don't think we are going to repeat.
Say Girl

I was an NHL fan. Then the Thrashers left Atlanta. :( :( :(
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:I was an NHL fan. Then the Thrashers left Atlanta. :( :( :(
There were not a lot of fans in Atlanta :P

I would not want to go on if The Stars left Texas. The team and players mean so much to me. I might move with them. lol you should have followed them to Winnipeg :lol:

And there isn't alot of Hockey fans in the states period. Most only know Sid The Kid. That fucker.
Say Girl

Now Where Was I ? wrote:
There were not a lot of fans in Atlanta :P
Their's not a lot of fans in Atlanta for any sport. The Braves crowds are always pathetic. The Falcons usually have a decent crowd, but only if their winning.
Peace wrote: lol you should have followed them to Winnipeg :lol:
lol

It's funny because one of the local sports reporter guys did just that he loved them so much.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

If I understand Peace you're a Stars fan (I'm a Montreal Canadiens one)

What did you think of the trade Erik Cole vs Michael Ryder, I never understood that trade from the Stars POV

Now Where Was I ? wrote:If I understand Peace you're a Stars fan (I'm a Montreal Canadiens one)

What did you think of the trade Erik Cole vs Michael Ryder, I never understood that trade from the Stars POV

How are they doing so well this year, those fuckers. :x