NHL Discussion Thread

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Now Where Was I ? wrote:yeah it would make an incredible series (Hawks-Kings)

no one will beat the Pens in the final though IMO
Boston will win the Stanley cup .

manofsteel1 wrote:
JAWS_Fan17 wrote:I live in Canada and I am a Devils fan. We're in a slump right now so we have to start winning ASAP. :judge:

I am from north jersey but i knew it was over when my favorite player ilya kovalchuk got injured right after Marty came back but the devils will bounce back next year lou will make sure of it .

I still can't comprehend that 10 game winless streak towards the end of the season. Devils dominated pretty much every game and no one on the team could score. Next year we will get it done. :judge:

It doesn't matter who makes it from the East. All that matters is the West.

:lol:
Say Girl

Peace wrote:
JAWS_Fan17 wrote:
Peace wrote:
lol tumblr doesn't show up on this computer. I just loved Turco's aggressive style. He was also the main reason why they put those damn lines back there. Marty is of course better if you look at the stats but hey I'm a Stars fan.

Also he fucked up pretty bad back when we played Canada. Had to put in Luongo to get the gold. He can't seem to get it done in the playoffs at all :lol:
The tumblr was Bateman's "No, Allen." Brodeur was outstanding in the playoffs last year. The reason the Kings won the cup was because Quick was the best player in the league last season.

What do you think of the Stars this year? Will they make the playoffs this time?
Yeah I was just joking about Brodeur lol. I know he's good. The only time I saw him play like crap was back in 2010. Those were two of the best games I have seen.

And I'm not really sure. They can beat almost any team it seems but then just became lackluster. And The West is crazy. I hope they can make it in. They have lots of Talent. Jamie Benn is a freak.

Did you watch the Stars and Devils play for the cup back in the day?
I was 8 in 2000 and it was such a great year to follow jersey's team my highlight of that wonderful season was not even the cup finals but when Scott Stevens injured Eric lindros :lol: .

JAWS_Fan17 wrote:
manofsteel1 wrote:
JAWS_Fan17 wrote:I live in Canada and I am a Devils fan. We're in a slump right now so we have to start winning ASAP. :judge:

I am from north jersey but i knew it was over when my favorite player ilya kovalchuk got injured right after Marty came back but the devils will bounce back next year lou will make sure of it .

I still can't comprehend that 10 game winless streak towards the end of the season. Devils dominated pretty much every game and no one on the team could score. Next year we will get it done. :judge:
they were calling it the curse of 666 because after Marty won his 666th career win as a devil when that 10 game slide happened . but i am more inclined to blame zach parise for ditching our devils in favor of the wild when we could have used his scoring a bit .

Peace wrote:It doesn't matter who makes it from the East. All that matters is the West.

lol that is why the Boston bruins are going to win the cup in a few weeks :D

DoubleD wrote:I was an NHL fan. Then the Thrashers left Atlanta. :( :( :(
I feel the same about the NBA i used to watch it when the nets were a jersey team now i don't :( .

manofsteel1 wrote:
Peace wrote:It doesn't matter who makes it from the East. All that matters is the West.

JAWS_Fan17 wrote:
manofsteel1 wrote:

Shit I doubt it

fuck the Bruins :thumbdown: