NHL Discussion Thread

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Coach Todd McLellan used to coach the Edmonton Oilers. They are familiar with his system. They exploited that to fight back from down 2-1 in the series to take it in six games. It is a long time from now and July, but I want the front office and coaching staff fired. They didn't start Copley in the playoffs. Vegas avoided Edmonton because Jonathan Quick was on fire after his trade. They had the more heightened playoff seating that was rightfully ours. I'D be the gm for a couple of Wayne Gretzky autographs. Rob Blake was a great king player, but he stinks as a gm. He shot us in the foot. The 2022-2023 Los Angeles Kings were so good that Will Ferrell showed up with his face painted.

2022-2023 La Kings 47 wins, 25 losses,10 OTL 104 points.

My team is out so I am going to cheer for Toronto or Edmonton

Jesus of Suburbia wrote:
May 4th, 2023, 1:50 am
My team is out so I am going to cheer for Toronto or Edmonton
Who's your team? Have you checked in on the 2023 IIHF Men's World Championship? Team USA has won eight consecutive games and shows no signs of slowing down! It's taken my mind off the King's early exit. I checked in on the Western Conference and saw that las Vegas were leading the series, and I shut off the television. I'm pulling for Florida in the finals. But it would have been more fun to have LA playing NY or Boston in the Stanley Cup finals! It stung not to be in the Western Conference finals leading it 3-1, but as, Meatloaf said. Two Out of Three Ain't Bad 1993,2012,2014!

Florida lost. So now people can stop likening the 2011-2012 LA Kings to the 2022-2023 Florida Panthers. They aren't on their level. They never played from behind. They never trailed the series. LA went up on the Devils 3-0 before they won a game. And the series was already over. They never had a chance in hell. That said. I'm no longer pulling for west coast teams. What happened to the Dodgers will happen to the Rams, Lakers, and Kings. Luckily I also had two favorite teams. The Rangers, Knicks, Giants, and Yankees La did me a favor. I don't have to waste any more money on sports teams in areas that don't respect my values. I'm going to buy tickets for the Rangers Stadium series game. The Rangers are why I love hockey! That 1994 Cup win and Rangers great Mike Richter his domination in The 1994 playoffs and 1996 World Cup of Hockey for America made Americans want to play in the NHL! The legend belongs in the Hall of Fame. It's a crime he's not enshrined yet like do they have problems with Americans? Bernie got in. And he won fewer games than Richter American Jeremy Roenick, scored over 500 goals, and isn't in the Hall? What gives?

Sixth straight loss. :x

5-6-4 :(