NolanFans Wanna Get Some aka Dr. Melfi Couch

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
ikr
blame yourself like a normal weirdo reef.

I blame myself for not being heat resistant. Wish life would be like a game where you would just tweak your body and buy upgrades and shit. :lol:

deus ex irl when?

Maybe when nanobots and shit will actually be a thing.

So hopefully he buys me the birthday gift I want

oops

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:oops
did you get some

Bacon wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:oops
did you get some
so after i asked to her to dinner and she said yeah lemme check my schedule and i'll text you back ASAP. so i'm like cool. i asked her what kind of food she liked to which she left me on "read"

then i found out sunday i might be leaving earlier than expected so i texted her being like hey when you can hmu with that schedule but at your leisure

no answer

so i sent her a message on like wednesday being like

are you a really bad texter or are you not in. like i'm not upset but i am mondo befuddled

no response. so i'm like okay guess i'm not hearing back

she texted me today being like hay sorry was working 6 days a week i'm. a miserable texter also dealing with a death in the family

and i was like oh. shit damn sorry :(

but she's salty as heck i can tell

so oooops. feeling like a prick. guess i'll be more patient next time. but in my defense i leave in 9 days so there is a slight urgency

Imho you shouldn't really feel bad. You sent two messages over a few days checking to see if she was interested and then quit when it seemed like she wasn't. Even when I'm struggling with some bad stuff, it doesn't take me 5 days to respond to a message. Working 6 days a week, death in the family, "miserable texter" are all probably just excuses. If she wanted to text you, she would have. She shouldn't be salty over it and you shouldn't feel guilty over it. Just my two cents.

Bacon wrote:Imho you shouldn't really feel bad. You sent two messages over a few days checking to see if she was interested and then quit when it seemed like she wasn't. Even when I'm struggling with some bad stuff, it doesn't take me 5 days to respond to a message. Working 6 days a week, death in the family, "miserable texter" are all probably just excuses. If she wanted to text you, she would have. She shouldn't be salty over it and you shouldn't feel guilty over it. Just my two cents.
u prolly right her messages smelled of excuses. i don't feel awful but it's like. wtf. okay then. im salty. she's salty. her behavior has been baffling throughout the entire thing. leaving in 9 days tho so who cares :D