NolanFans Wanna Get Some aka Dr. Melfi Couch

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Cilogy wrote:we don't have enough sex apparently

no but really we just discovered we were just too different in some important ways

it was mutual, but I still feel like shit
Didn't you tell us this when you first met her? You admitted that she has no ambition and that you had plans of leaving the town.

Look back on this relationship as a learning experience and I guess when the next opportunity comes, try to really discuss and analyze what you want and make the decisions accordingly.

Yeah but we'd been together long enough that we grew an attachment to each other. We knew it had to end, and we knew we weren't right for each other, but it still feels bad.

She still wants to be friends, which at this point I'm kind of digging because I have zero friends in this town aside from my coworkers, who are all married middle-aged folks.

Oh well, back to fantasizing about Theodore again.

Cilogy wrote:Yeah but we'd been together long enough that we grew an attachment to each other. We knew it had to end, and we knew we weren't right for each other, but it still feels bad.

She still wants to be friends, which at this point I'm kind of digging because I have zero friends in this town aside from my coworkers, who are all married middle-aged folks.

Oh well, back to fantasizing about Theodore again.
messaging you on fb

-Vader

Cilogy wrote:we broke up but I'm getting my Crosstrek soon, so it all works out I guess
that sucks fuck im sorry dude

I think I might be seeing somebody, and her feelings for me aren't ambiguous.

Bruh, I kinda hooked up with a chinaman in a club before leaving on holiday. I'm gonna make it happen when I get back yo...

the_red_ninja wrote:Bruh, I kinda hooked up with a chinaman in a club before leaving on holiday. I'm gonna make it happen when I get back yo...

m4st4 wrote:
the_red_ninja wrote:Bruh, I kinda hooked up with a chinaman in a club before leaving on holiday. I'm gonna make it happen when I get back yo...
lol. There's a huge language barrier, but apparently that still counts :p

Every time after a breakup:

a) my reset time gets shorter (a plus)
b) my patience with new people runs thin (a minus)
c) I get to have lots of free time (undecided)

I'm starting to think breakups are trying to tell me to stay the hell away from people and get one of those Japanese virtual waifus or something.

https://www.google.hr/amp/comicbook.com ... ur-pocket/

When I started this stupid thread I was ready to drive a thousand miles for a person, and I did it. Right now I wouldn't go to a nearby store to buy you a pint of milk, that's what 'healthy' relationships do to you.

i don't like this thread and its topic