NolanFans Wanna Get Some aka Dr. Melfi Couch

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Red Hood wrote:Image
:facepalm: :(
Did that girl just ask you out?

Bacon wrote:
Red Hood wrote:Image
:facepalm: :(
Did that girl just ask you out?
Could you actually pay attention to the rest of this insanely brief thread before asking previously answered questions?

BlairCo wrote:I used to be with this girl who was the perfect person for me, but wasn't someone I needed then. We both had similar views of the world and the people living in it, we admitted are strange and eccentric, and we both could talk about anything. She loved David Bowie, Doctor Who and Poetry; I loved The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Radiohead and Cinema. We were interested in knowing each others amusements (She got me into Bowie and I still listen to it today). We spent a lot of time together just talking and it was all great. But after I continuously telling her if there was anything she needed to tell me, even if it would hurt, I would be more than happy to listen, and that she would allow me to help her. She broke up with me because she didn't feel what we had was right for her, and I got angry, not because she broke up with me, but because she never talked to me about what she felt was wrong; it was as though if one little thing was out of place, that was the sign everything had to be called quits. She's not a bad person, she just doesn't understand what she wants. We're not on speaking terms now, and I went into a post-Vesper/Bond depression-like state were I couldn't give a damn about anything else.

Your young move on to the next, and learn from it.

Dado wrote:
Amen.

Red Hood wrote:
Dado wrote:
Amen.
Step it up. Your sentence was confusing. First you say "I don't know how to say this" then you....say it clearly. The qualifying statement before your question makes you sound like a pussy.

<3

:tooexcited:
Why you lurking my page brah?

:x

Red Hood wrote:

banepants wrote:
Red Hood wrote:
Thanks.