NolanFans Wanna Get Some aka Dr. Melfi Couch

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
wtf is a thirst trap?

akv1984 wrote:
He said he doesn't want to watch Blade Runner with me because I'm a walking thirst trap and he would be feeling me up during the movie. Then he goes "just a joke bro" and talks about how he has work that week.

IDK what to even make of this.

The more I think about it the more it kind of hurts. Thanks for telling me I'm attractive but like I want to be able to have normal human interactions and not have everything be sexual all the time.

It takes two to tango. What if I don't want you feeling up on me while watching Blade Runner?

Like come on. I have male friends I have hung out with and I've never had this problem.

How about people...like....don't fool around in a public movie theater at all? That sounds better to me.
Like I know it happens but I find that repulsive

akv1984 wrote:
He said he doesn't want to watch Blade Runner with me because I'm a walking thirst trap and he would be feeling me up during the movie. Then he goes "just a joke bro" and talks about how he has work that week.

you're the ""thirst trap"" but he's the one feeling you up?

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:
akv1984 wrote:

you're the ""thirst trap"" but he's the one feeling you up?
i think his reasoning is that he's feeling her up because she's a thirst trap lol.

but idk I'm just weird about people acting like that in really public places. Like okaaaay you're in love hurr durr, but please. Like yesterday I was at a pet store buying some cat food ffs and there was a couple behind me and they were basically making out, and I had to just stand there like that because the cashier was away helping other customers for a bit, and it's just weird as hell lol.

but what is thirst trap?

i only know traps, which btw are not gay.

me: man getting involved with a girl who lived on campus sure was awkward and shitty once we broke up

also me: let's get involved with a girl who lives 3 doors down

Braked is a thirst trap

like, I don't know how I'd resist

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:me: man getting involved with a girl who lived on campus sure was awkward and shitty once we broke up

also me: let's get involved with a girl who lives 3 doors down
yo when we gonna hang out?