NolanFans Wanna Get Some aka Dr. Melfi Couch

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.

ya she punched me right in the catholic guilt so i kind of sent this semi overly apologetic message but in retrospect im like to to heck with this girl. haven't heard back yet but i fully expect to within the next year or so given her texting track record

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:ya she punched me right in the catholic guilt so i kind of sent this semi overly apologetic message but in retrospect im like to to heck with this girl. haven't heard back yet but i fully expect to within the next year or so given her texting track record
You didn't have anything to apologize for...?

Bacon wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:ya she punched me right in the catholic guilt so i kind of sent this semi overly apologetic message but in retrospect im like to to heck with this girl. haven't heard back yet but i fully expect to within the next year or so given her texting track record
You didn't have anything to apologize for...?
no i know but when she got salty i felt bad and did apologize for my salt when someone had died. in retrospect i realize i shouldn't feel guilt but. hey i was raised catholic

Not sure if the place ask, but if guys wanna have sex why you not have condoms?

cause i know i'll never get to use one. :angel:

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Bacon wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:oops
did you get some
so after i asked to her to dinner and she said yeah lemme check my schedule and i'll text you back ASAP. so i'm like cool. i asked her what kind of food she liked to which she left me on "read"

then i found out sunday i might be leaving earlier than expected so i texted her being like hey when you can hmu with that schedule but at your leisure

no answer

so i sent her a message on like wednesday being like

are you a really bad texter or are you not in. like i'm not upset but i am mondo befuddled

no response. so i'm like okay guess i'm not hearing back

she texted me today being like hay sorry was working 6 days a week i'm. a miserable texter also dealing with a death in the family

and i was like oh. shit damn sorry :(

but she's salty as heck i can tell

so oooops. feeling like a prick. guess i'll be more patient next time. but in my defense i leave in 9 days so there is a slight urgency
everyone likes eating everywhere, next time suggest a place and a time, she didnt text back because people dont like organizing things, create a situation where she just has to say 'yea sure'

the_red_ninja wrote:Not sure if the place ask, but if guys wanna have sex why you not have condoms?
Complex answer.

the_red_ninja wrote:Not sure if the place ask, but if guys wanna have sex why you not have condoms?
lmao Condoms in 2017, nah bruh we off that. You best believe my pull out game is King Arthur level.

Dodd's getting douchier by every post