Astonishing NolanFans

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Pratham wrote:
11072014 wrote:I'm so high right now.
Can't stop chewing this Oreo.
Watching Run All Night, it makes no sense. WHAT ARE YOU DOING LIAM NEESON? I could've sworn Common was better looking...

Also listening to Eric Clapton because why not

oh and cider is the best thing ever
i think i'm in love with my best friend.

i'm also depressed so.
yeah
Cilogy wrote:To the person reading this post,

At the moment, I'm sitting at a fancy, expensive Italian restaurant, sipping on Coke and chewing on some delicious cheese fritters. The small candle in front of me flickers violently with the rhythm of the room. The tables around me are buzzing with pretty, boisterous people. Yet, for the first time in years, I feel comfortable in my isolation and I feel relaxed in my loneliness. I don't feel the burden of judgmental eyes. I don't feel terrible about myself.

Nonetheless, I'm staring at the empty seat across my table, wishing you were here.

Yours,

Cilogy
:gonf:

Baniac wrote:So I went to see Child 44 again today since my weird illness made me miss a good portion of it the first time I saw it.

I don't understand why the reviews have been bad (although when are reviews ever actually good about anything these days?). I really enjoyed the movie and the others in the audience seemed riveted, too. I thought the pacing was good, as was the acting (loved seeing Hardy and Charles Dance in a scene together). I didn't have a problem with the semi-dual plot of the murders and the relationship between Leo and his wife (which I found interesting in its complexities). Hardy did a great job of conveying both toughness and sensitivity.
Being this blind of a fan is astonishing.

Child 44 is obviously awful.

Allstar wrote:
Baniac wrote:So I went to see Child 44 again today since my weird illness made me miss a good portion of it the first time I saw it.

I don't understand why the reviews have been bad (although when are reviews ever actually good about anything these days?). I really enjoyed the movie and the others in the audience seemed riveted, too. I thought the pacing was good, as was the acting (loved seeing Hardy and Charles Dance in a scene together). I didn't have a problem with the semi-dual plot of the murders and the relationship between Leo and his wife (which I found interesting in its complexities). Hardy did a great job of conveying both toughness and sensitivity.
Being this blind of a fan is astonishing.

Child 44 is obviously awful.
Have you seen it?

Nope but the trailers looked like utter garbage and the reviews backed it up. This user literally only posts about Hardy lol. Astonishing indeed. Very similar to those Scott fanboys Ignwar and Ridlazz.

Allstar wrote:Nope but the trailers looked like utter garbage and the reviews backed it up. This user literally only posts about Hardy lol. Astonishing indeed. Very similar to those Scott fanboys Ignwar and Ridlazz.
So... what?

m4st4 wrote:
Allstar wrote:Nope but the trailers looked like utter garbage and the reviews backed it up. This user literally only posts about Hardy lol. Astonishing indeed. Very similar to those Scott fanboys Ignwar and Ridlazz.
So... what?
I can't imagine signing up for this forum to only post about one specific person unless it's you know Chris Nolan. ;)

Allstar wrote:
m4st4 wrote:
So... what?
I can't imagine signing up for this forum to only post about one specific person unless it's you know Chris Nolan. ;)
They're not pissing or trolling anyone and this forum has seen worse, so why pick on them. SilverHeart is here to dump post about MCU and MC-TV, so what?

Allstar wrote:I wonder if Hoult could get a supporting nom for this? :think:

Dream-Xtractor wrote:

Your damage control is adorable, Hoult getting god level reviews. 8-)

Allstar wrote:
Dream-Xtractor wrote:

Your damage control is adorable, Hoult getting god level reviews. 8-)
lawl